The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Move the Shoutbox from the Search Bar
Omg. How many of us have done that? Go to search for something then BAM, it's in the shoutbox.

Kretol, could you pretty please move one or the other to the bottom portion of CoTh instead?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

[Image: EC9xU7r.png]

Spoiler:
luh u <3
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
It's still close enough to were a lot of time people will enter searches there instead of in the actual search bar. You see a bar there and click, heh.

Edit: I'm not even the only one to do it in that screenshot!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Hehehehe for some reason this has never happened to me, but if it's a problem it should definitely be changed.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
We keep it there so we can laugh at everyone who makes the mistake. It is the bright spot in our sad, GM lives.
(01-01-2015, 07:36 PM)Mathias Wrote: We keep it there so we can laugh at everyone who makes the mistake. It is the bright spot in our sad, GM lives.

I guess that would take your mind off the frequent beatings from the head GM's and Grakor and Kretol, huh?

No, we must take away all happyness from you. Only then will you become true Dothraki warriors.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I vote we move the Search Bar and Shoutbox CLOSER together.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
(01-01-2015, 09:13 PM)MstrCorvus Wrote: I vote we move the Search Bar and Shoutbox CLOSER together.

If only they could be overlapped.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

The search bar scrolling with the top bar might help.

...or integrate it into the existing top bar. I could do without "Profile Comments" or "Log Out".
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Profile comments is just a 'user profile' button, and I use it basically every day! Don't murder the button!

But if the search can be snuggled up alongside it I couldn't complain.
I don't even use that search thing.. ever.. You are such a silly thing, Rensin.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Hmm.

Is this one of those cases where everyone that -doesn't- have the problem is gonna post that "I never had that problem"? I MEAN, you know... it does happen, heh. A lot. And there's already a screenshot showing it in here.

JUST SAYIN' GUYS. Seems counter-productive for everyone to say "OH HEY THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ME."

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I have strayed close to committing the sin of shoutbox-searching, but never crossed the line.
@"Kretol"

Honestly, I think the best place to move it would be the sidebar. Or the "Main Menu", where the buttons are. Why not create another "section" at the bottom where you stick the search bar? (With the "Search" button centered underneath the bar itself.)
(01-01-2015, 09:13 PM)MstrCorvus Wrote: I vote we move the Search Bar and Shoutbox CLOSER together.

And I vote that we fully integrate them. You wanna stalk somebody, you gotta share it with the world.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could a GM Unlock and Move Spiralin 0 688 11-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Zappie's guide To Roleplaying Gnomes (Request move to A&G) Roobald2 7 1,292 12-22-2008, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Roobald2