11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 526
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3347
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86787
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2915
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3425

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Movies and Reviews.
Just thought I'd make this too help people, if they want to see movies and such. Tell us your opinion on a move you have seen recently. It'll help us avoid bad ones :P. Tell us the story but not the ending or anything that could make anyone know.
( I like scary movies, so I rented two and watched them here they are. )

The Reaping (2007) - I found that this was a very good movie. It's about a woman who goes to different places of religion, trying to prove them wrong, that it's not god doing it but that there is a scientific explanation. She ends up going to a town in the south where religion is all they do. things go very wrong, the lake where they live, the water becomes red and thick like blood. Frogs drop from the sky, diseases start affecting the cattle, bugs appear. They soon discover that the ten plagues in the bible are reoccurring. The plot is that they are trying to find out why it's all happening while a mysterious young girl wanders the forest. I give this movie a 8/10

Stay Alive (2004/5) - I found this movie was kind of weird. It's basically about thee kids who get a cursed video game. Whenever you play it, when you die in the game, you die in real life the same way you died in the game. When they decide that they want to quit and stop playing it, they still stat to die. When they check the game, they find out that they can't stop playing because the game will play for them. The plot is to save themselves by solving the game's mystery... What happened to the Countess? I thought this movie was ok. The death's for some of the people were kind of random, but it was pretty good. I give this movie a 7/10

I'd like to see what movies you guys have seen and wanna hear about it.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Animated Movies. Nostra 20 735 08-21-2012, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Echo
  Movies to watch while the server is down... ^_^ gryphonqueen13 49 1,196 12-15-2008, 05:49 PM
Last Post: ElvenMistress