The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Much Ado About Something; Play These Characters
PLAY THESE CHARACTERS!
*Confetti*

I wrote a profile- A very, very long profile that's over 10,300 words long, and a lot happens in it! Like, a lot! About as much as you might expect from what's pretty much a short novel, and for a lot to happen, a lot of people had to be involved. I'd like to try and get some RP going, particularly on the Gilnean side of things as far as storylines go, so I'm going to throw some characters from Hadrian's past down here and hopefully, someone will be interested.

These aren't the only people that Hadrian has ever met, and I'd like to make that very clear. If you have a current character, or a concept for a character, and want to have some sort of connection (Be it via blood, the War, etc. etc.) that's more than okay.

Dain McKinnon
Antagonist

Race: Forsaken
Class: (Any Martial Class)
Sex: Male
One Sentence Synopsis: Hadrian's nemesis; Rapist jerkass soldier out for himself

Spoiler:
Born in Stormglen village to an abusive and alcoholic father, a PTSD-ridden Sailor in the Royal Fleet during the second war, Dain took punches and kicks with little dignity, projecting his father's anger on anyone near him. In time, young boys with fathers in similar positions flocked to him in the beginnings of a small street gang. They terrorized the younger crowd of Stormglen, but their group had a certain allure even to those outside of it.

Eventually, Dain struck a relationship with Adelaide, Hadrian's own crush. They dated for a time to Hadrian's dismay, but after a year of abuse, she left him. The next day Hadrian went to her house in an attempt to console her. Dain and two of his friends had come before him, and were in the process of attempting to rape her. After beating Hadrian to a pulp in his attempts to stop them, the young man returned with an axe. He hacked into Dain's right shoulder, where a large scar still remains. They were strung up in gibbets as punishment.

Dain was shipped off to fight against the Northerners in the Northgate Rebellion. Here he excelled; His brutish ways meshed perfectly with the life of a soldier, taking the plunder of his victories in northern towns in their women's flesh and in the men's coin. He was eventually elevated to the position of Royal Guard, becoming a permanent member of the King's standing forces.

When the Worgen attacked, Dain went unscathed. When it was obvious that they would not win, he attempted to flee from the city. It was at this time that he passed not several yards from Hadrian, who was surrounded by Worgen. It was quite obvious that he would lose if help was not given. Hadrian saw Dain, as Dain had he, but the Royal Guard left Hadrian for dead.

Escaping the City, Dain joined the remaining Gilnean forces, unafflicted by the curse. It was not long after that the Forsaken attacked. By this time the cure had been administered to many of their countrymen; Hadrian was on the front lines of the attack along with Dain. The Worgen watched as the Royal Guard was overtaken by Forsaken, and rather than helping, doomed Dain to a similar fate that he had attempted to doom Hadrian to.

Later in the day, Dain was raised by the Forsaken Forces. In his current undead state, he has quickly risen through the ranks of the Deathguard, hoping one day to meet the man that turned him into the beast he is today.

Wilmot Mason [Reserved/Taken]
Antagonist

Race: Human/Worgen
Class: (Any viable for a commoner)
Sex:Male
One Sentence Synopsis: Bereaved, vengeful former-father seeking disproportionate retribution. Seeks revenge by proxy.

Spoiler:
When the Worgen invaded the Blackwald, Wilmot Mason was hesitant to fight; It was his son, Samuel Mason (Named after Wilmot's brother, the father of the aforementioned Adelaide) that convinced him to fight alongside Hadrian's band of vigilantes, aptly dubbed The Worg Hunters. Samuel gained a reputable position in the small band, but Wilmot's hesitation for action in the name of keeping his son safe, made him relatively unliked; He was considered a coward by many.

The father's nightmare came true however, as Sam was struck down and bitten by a Worgen on a patrol. The men quickly dispatched the assailant, but it was too late for Wilmot's son. Hadrian wished to put the boy out of his misery; Wilmot would not have it. He refused to let his son be killed, Worgen or not. When Hadrian pressed the issue further, the bereaved father went into a rage and attempted to gut Hadrian with his blade. The other men in the band held him down as Hadrian murdered the already-shifting Samuel Mason.

Watching his son's murder threw Wilmot into a tailspin. He moved to the edge of town, nearly in the Blackwald, and seldom ever left his small shack. Eventually, he would be forced to leave as the town was fully overrun... Not long after, the vision of Hadrian decapitating his only heir still fresh in his mind, Wilmot heard of the cure that was being administered. The cure that, had Hadrian not acted to brashly, could have been given to his son. It was at that moment that he swore revenge on Hadrian's Race: His father, mother, brothers, sisters, wife, children... Any loved one, in the name of his needlessly killed son Samuel.

Johnathan Wood [Reserved/Taken]
Protagonist

Class: (Any Martial, likely warrior)
Sex: Male
One Sentence Synopsis: Retired badass; Folk Hero of the Second War

Spoiler:
Took Hadrian from his birth mother after her husband had died, bringing him back to Gilneas for her. He was raised by Johnathan (AKA John) Wood as his own, along with his own litter of children in a small farmhouse with a large (Very extended) family all under one roof. He is heralded as a hero by the men he fought with for his expert use of a spear, killing more Orcs than any of the men in his platoon. He was stationed for the most part in Alterac.

Raised Hadrian, fought alongside Hadrian's vigilante band, The Worg Hunters. His history is vague after this, and up to interpretation. Hadrian currently believes him to be dead.

Child of Johnathan Wood
Protagonist
Class: Any Martial / Harvest Witch
Sex: Either

Spoiler:
Raised the son/daughter of a Lumberjack, their lives were definitely not easy; They lived from meal to meal, but often enjoyed weekends traveling into Gilneas proper to the market to sell the massive amount of wood a family of 20+ (Including aunts/uncles) were able to gather.

The Worg Hunters
Protagonists (Maybe not?)

Class: Any
Sex: Any

Spoiler:
Men and women from Stormglen and the Blackwald that gathered around Hadrian (Titled Worg Killer by them) and fought alongside him in a futile attempt to kill the Worgen; Many of them were hunting Worgen when they were still only being whispered about by Veterans of the war with the Scourge at the Greymane Wall.

Witch Hunters
Antagonist

Race: Any

Spoiler:
You can thank c0rzilla for this one. Hadrian is currently seeing her character Roux (Harvest Witch), who's player is requesting any Witch Hunters / Zealots to step forward, the idea being some form of conflict between the two (and perhaps their allies) at some point.

AAAAaaannnddddd... That's all folks! I'll probably add more sooner or later.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Dibs on Wilmot Mason.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I have a potential zealot. C0r and I talked a little about it before.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
Muhaha: Alright nub, I guess I'll let you take Wilmot ;)

Message me on Skype some time, we can get something worked out. Other than that, HolyHiveMind's taken an interest in Johnathan Wood, so I'm going to consider him [Reserved/Taken] for the time being as well.

Duraza: There's no way I'm going to let you -not- RP with me.
"Every gun..."

"...Makes its own tune."

I got two gilneas, one worgen and one human that would both fit into the two latter groups. Members of the so far unnamed family hunted the worgen when they first appeared. The family was then split when more than half became cursed and a few managed to avoid the dark magic. Skirrow, my worgen witch hunter could've been involved in the worg hunters and will surely make Roux have a hard time. His sister Morwrin is a human witch hunter with her eyes set on removing all power from the wolf-people. (And secretely kill as many as possible, of course.)
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I'll read up Hadrian's profile and see where/if I can fit Adam in.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
I might be interested! I'm struggling to find a proper Worgen concept. IM me plox
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I got a Witch-Hunter that C0r has been bugging me to roll up. I'm interested.
[Image: nFHwPlil.jpg]
(05-12-2013, 09:44 PM)Beltharean Wrote:
Witch Hunters
Antagonist

Race: Any

Spoiler:
You can thank c0rzilla for this one. Hadrian is currently seeing her character Roux (Harvest Witch), who's player is requesting any Witch Hunters / Zealots to step forward, the idea being some form of conflict between the two (and perhaps their allies) at some point.

Just to clarify, this bit can also include any Alliance-side who hates/thinks worgen should be discarded and/or used as shock troops, being the savage dogs they are. I'd prefer something more subtle than DURHUR WORGEN SUX U WANT DOGGY BONE?!.

Thanks!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(05-12-2013, 11:06 PM)Bovel Wrote: I got two gilneas, one worgen and one human that would both fit into the two latter groups. Members of the so far unnamed family hunted the worgen when they first appeared. The family was then split when more than half became cursed and a few managed to avoid the dark magic. Skirrow, my worgen witch hunter could've been involved in the worg hunters and will surely make Roux have a hard time. His sister Morwrin is a human witch hunter with her eyes set on removing all power from the wolf-people. (And secretely kill as many as possible, of course.)

Hadrian and his family were die hard followers of the Old Ways; if Hadrian hadn't taken so well to martial endeavors, he'd probably have tried to become a (most likely unsuccessful) Harvest Witch. Witch hunters may have been tolerated in the Worg Hunters, but they'd be looked down upon. In any case! You've always been fun to RP with some I'm sure we can figure something out ^.^

As for anyone else interested, I'll hop on my laptop and send you a message in a few minutes.
"Every gun..."

"...Makes its own tune."

I was actually thinking about rolling a former Gilnean (who hunted Worgen and all that jazz) who was only recently made into a Forsaken, yet still kept going after Worgen 'n' all. Would this fit into your plans and/or be acceptable?
Mhm! If he's not from Stormglen then he could have met the Worg Hunters in the city, if he was, he could have met up with them at any time, either works.
"Every gun..."

"...Makes its own tune."

Ay. I'm talking about someone who was only made an Undead in the past year after the Forsaken invasion of Gilneas. He would be with you all, but then be killed when the Forsaken invade and made one of them.
Of course; And if anyone takes the position of Dain, you could have someone to RP with through him as well, since he's a Gilnean-turned Forsaken too.
"Every gun..."

"...Makes its own tune."

(05-12-2013, 09:44 PM)Beltharean Wrote:
Child of Johnathan Wood
Protagonist
Class: Any Martial / Harvest Witch
Sex: Either

Spoiler:
Raised the son/daughter of a Lumberjack, their lives were definitely not easy; They lived from meal to meal, but often enjoyed weekends traveling into Gilneas proper to the market to sell the massive amount of wood a family of 20+ (Including aunts/uncles) were able to gather.

I'd like this spot.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Role Play For Sale! Guilds, Singles, Storylines, and more! Free inside! CappnRob 16 4,282 08-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  LF..RP for newer characters Noble 6 1,099 11-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Noble
  Cressy Needs to Play Cressy 0 651 07-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  Rui's time for play time with his characters...AND YOUR INVITED! Ruibarra 5 1,101 03-17-2012, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Looking for someone to play Kazuru's dad rodentjoe 1 733 07-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Last Post: rodentjoe