The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Intro:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I had quit World of Warcraft a couple months back, and since I missed the roleplaying aspect of games, I had been looking to find a private server for strictly roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had played Diablo 2 a while back, and I've always been a fan of Blizzard's games, and since seeing the previous games before this, I thought World of Warcraft would be an excellent game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Most other roleplaying servers had idiots who couldn't formulate a good sentence, even when trying, and I wanted to get away from that. Or, there were other people who took up space, or ruined whatever you were intially trying to do.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favourite roleplay would be a casual tavern sit-around sort of chat. I'm pretty open to the other forms of roleplay out there, though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would have to be the Night Elves because I love the history of them, and their culture is amazing too. My favourite class would have to be the druid because they're very versitile, and again, their backstory is an interesting read as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are high because it seems like a very mature place to roleplay with good people on it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all the rules, the one where it requires that you speak in formal sentence instead of shorthand speak like I saw strangely a lot of on my previous role playing server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: It would appear my creative capability of right now is somewhat lacking tonight, so I'll have to come up with something amazing for you guys later.
Welcome to the server, bud!

Spoiler:
She's mine.