The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey, I am Steven Barnard, I am 14 years old and have 2 years of role-play experience

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from South Africa, And my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, i had a friend at school that loved the game, so i decided to join, before i had played Warcraft 2 and 3

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been playing Echelonedwow and was an excellent role-player.. so i decided to Google a World of Warcraft role-playing server. This is the second one i have found and i notice it is much more professional.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a role-play with mystery to it... like being lost, being trapped ect.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is a Bloodelf, because i know their background and they are a beautiful race.. My favourite class will have to be either a warlock or a mage, because i like deamons and magic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are very high as this server seems to be professional. I am just hoping for no RP Ruiners.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them. They all make sense and all suit what i want in the server.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hm, a story.. well, i am not too good at this but okay:
How Azeroth Came to be:
Long ago, in a withered world lied a evil that was about to rule all of Azeroth. That Evil killed many of the innocent and the gods were exhausted trying to keep this Evil at bay. They devised a plan to Destroy this evil and bring peace once again to Azeroth. They created 8 races to fend off this Evil. They were later called the Humans, Dwarfs, Gnomes, Night-elves, Orcs, Tauren, Trolls and Goblins. These races fought this evil until the evil was slain. They lost many lives and have been badly wounded. The gods rewarded them and allowed them to stay in the universe for their help. Soon after, the remains of the evil brought a plague to the humans, causing the scourge which were seen as an abomination. The humans, gnomes, dwarfs and night elves banded together to keep the scourge at bay. Feeling sorry for the scourge, the Orcs, Tauren and the Trolls Protected them. They formed Two opposing alliances.. The Alliance and the horde.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope This will be fun!