The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well my life is hectic to say the least. I am a single father who is paying my way through graduate school with my full time and part time job. I do not have a huge amount of free time, but the free time that I have is spent doing what I want to do. This will mainly be at night because that is when my daughter will be asleep. I have always enjoyed role playing, because when you create the story as it is happening, the game never ends. That is ultimately who I am and why I am here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States and my primary language is English. I do speak a little French and can comprehend Spanish, but not speak it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played World of Warcraft for almost two years. That was roughly one year ago though. I tried numerous roleplaying servers but none of them were what I would consider a decent roleplaying server. Since then I have found other games that have a strong roleplayer experience, but none with the natural landscape and imagery that World of Warcraft has to offer. Ultimately my ex-girlfriend got me into World of Warcraft though. As to why I quit a year ago, the ex part may be a good starting point.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I looked into private servers about three months after I stopped playing World of Warcraft. I will not hesitate to say that every one of them were absolute garbage. For that reason I gave up looking and went on to play other games. About a month or so ago I started wanting to play World of Warcraft yet again. But this time it was going to be only a real role playing server. So after looking and trying out numerous other servers this server popped up on the radar. Given this introduction section, it seems like you may have the role playing server that I have been looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
There is not a style of role playing that I enjoy really because there are no styles. Your character evolves just like you yourself evolve. Fighting is not something that I am particularly thrilled with, but I will do so if it means the good of the group or personal gain. Most of the time you will find me off walking on trails, talking to locals in the villages, or drinking in the taverns.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the gnome. They are short, sarcastic, smart, and social drinkers. They have always amused me and for that reason I have always played them. My class of choice has always been the mage. I enjoy magic and its complexity. Anyone can run up and bash something over the head, but it takes skill and class and skill to conjure spells and assemble the words to do so.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a good community of players who are interested in stories and friendship. Above all else players who have an imagination and can think for themselves as well as restrain themselves when necessary. I expect to find a level of maturity that other servers are lacking, because the people playing there have one thing in common, very little intelligence.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Zero Tolerance. I do not break any rules, and I do not tolerate others doing so either.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
We were in the heavily patrolled 0.0 nulsec space called Providence. It was a place where members of the Amarr race who were not blood traitors could gather under the banner of the Curatores Veritatis Alliance or CVA. In this lawless space we called Providence, we etched out a new existence for those who were loyal to the Amarr race and emperor. On this outing we were to patrol far to the south, in the Sv5 system on the boarder of our enemies homeland known as Catch. Against All Authorities, or -A- as they were called, were a ruthless band or pirates and murders who had sovereign control over their territory, and used the largest ships ever created, called Titans, to keep their borders silent. As we were patrolling, we got a distress signal from a ship which was trapped in the system known as HED. Without thinking twice, me and four other members jumped into HED; the home system of the entire -A- alliance. Heavily outmatched at a rate of nearly eighty to one, we rushed to the distressed pilot and gave him instructions to follow us out of the system. As we warped to the jump gate that would take us back to our sovereign space, we encountered the very thing we wanted so badly to escape. A giant Titan called an Avatar was floating between us and the gate. Within seconds all energy was gone from our ships, we could not move or defend our selves. We could only sit in horror and watch as the Titan unleashed the most powerful weapon in the universe, known as the doomsday device. It took only a moment. With a Flash, Bang, and a Crack, I woke up in a room that I had seen so many times before. I had died on that battle field, and my clone had been activated to continue my mission, and fight for the defense of providence. -EVEonline