The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Names Tom, I'm 15 and have been playing wow 2-3 years now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Ireland :D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well to be honest that episode of South Park :P
After I watched I thought, that looks good!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Probally cause this was the best rp server I found from Google, after reading up on it a bit I thought It looked pretty good :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Im not fussy really, A healthy mix of everything really, from War to Taverns :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm my favourite race is Dwarf id say, I love everything about them, but I also like the the Orcs mainly for the war element of their culture
My favourite class would be Hunter, because of there affinity with nature and animals.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think that this server will be brilliant to be honest, finally a server that deals with people shouting "RP NOOB!!!!" I think this is the only proper Rp server

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that its not an instant 80 server, but that you have to make yourself known on the server first, that was a brilliant idea in my opinion

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If you don't mind, I think I'll leave the story until I apply for gruntship that and I want to think a bit more about it :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to say sorry about my previous introduction posts, I was about 2a.m here, and I hadn't quite read through everything so I wrote the posts pretty bad and didn't realize about the template :( Sorry about that :) and keep up the good work with this server!