The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well as a video game player I have played all types of genres and styles of games, but MMORPG has to be one of my favorites. The reason I like it so much is the human interaction and I'm hoping to get more of that through roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from America and speak English as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My dad initially got me in to it however many years ago. I took a break for a while but I have been looking for a good medium with which to start playing it again.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well honestly I was just scrolling through Google looking at WoW stuff when I found this site. The depth thoroughly amazed me and was excited just with what little content I saw.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Most of my internet roleplay experiences have been with Forum Roleplay but I have had cursory experiences with most forms of roleplay. In real life I have LARPed and played more than my fair share of Dungeons and Dragons.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think my favorite race would be the Undead. I just really like zombies.

My favorite class would have to be either Rogues or Priests. I like the mechanics of both, and while I realize the mechanics have little use on this server, I still like the roles they play on teams.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just hope to have a good time, learn a little more of the lore of Azeroth, and meet some awesome people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rules on respect and maturity. People can run in to both of these problems on the internet constantly, but when a standard is held and enforced an enjoyable environment is usually created.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Light fades. It always has. It always will."

These were the last thoughts in my head. I had no life, no will left.
I was falling.
There was nothing I could do. I was falling and that was it.

My story isn't great, I am not mighty, and I won't inspire you to do anything. I suppose it shoudn't even be told, but here it is.

The begining, well, I think that would be at my birth wouldn't it?
Heh
It's even piss poor there.
I was birthed, crying, into this world 23 years ago. My mother died as I was born.
We were a small village so we had no shaman. We begged the nearest one to come but he said that nothing would come of it anyway.
I suppose he was right.

I lived for only 10 years before it happened.
The Eve

It shook the entire world, rocked it off it's core. Destroyed villages, towns, nations.

Mind you this was one man, one incredible man who nearly killed the planet by stepping on to it.

No one knows how he, The Vengence, came to be, but many of us agree that he could not have been here before that night.
The Eve

If there was ever a carnation of revenge he was it. He never acted first, it was only if you offended him that he struck.
It took many people time to learn what he wanted however.
He liked respect but not tributes.
That was one thing.

The first man brought in animals. Wanting only mercy.
He was cut down.

The second man offered his service wanting only for his family to be safe.
The Vengence looked at him and eveyone he knew, everyone he hated, everyone he loved, vanished.
Gone.

The third one was the worst.
He was also the last.
We learned after that.

He came in offering his land, a fairly powerful nation that had even more powerful allies.
With a snap of The Vengence's fingers the planet trembled and cracked.
The nation was swallowed whole by the planet, and covered now by a vast sea.
That third man still lives now.

An empty life.

A dead one.

Dande

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think I am satisfied with everything here. I can't wait to have great times RPing and just meeting some people.
Hello there, DeathlyJex! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin