The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Sure did. Read them twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.

2. How did you hear about us?

I wanted a good RP server, so, if I'm being honest, I Google searched for one. I had been looking for a good RP server for months and found a whole lot of duds, so hopefully this one can give me what im looking for.

3. How did you get into RP?

I began RP about 4 years back in EQ. I tried carrying over into EQ2, but that didnt work out. I started RPing in several games, like SWG, DAoC, Guild Wars, and some other smaller RPGs, all of which seemed to fall shor of my expectations. I finally stumbled upon WoW, and played a rogue to 70 (Pre WotLK) on an RP server, which I enjoyed. Ever since, I've been an active RPer in the WoW community.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Oh... Sorry, I got into a bit of a ramble and answered that question in the last.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Favorite race, eh? I'd have to go with the Draenei. First time i saw the theatrical trailer for the Burning Crusade, the clip of the Draenei just put me in awe. (Blood Elves are just too "pretty boy" for me, anyway.)

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I enjoy playing the quiet, shady type of character. Not to say I like playing a shady drug dealer or anything like that, but the character that always seems quiet and no one really knows his history or background. The quiet, arcane, mysterious character.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I enjoy strong plots in my RP. I like RP that involves two opposing sides or a conflict. When two factions or groups of people meet and conflict arises, heated words are spoken, weapons are brandished, and both sides are pushed to the edge of bloodshed... Nothing beats the feeling of being pushed over the edge into all out battle.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I dont really have any talents or tricks. Sorry to disappoint. Hobbies? I enjoy playing RPGs, such as Fallout 1-3, the Elder Scrolls series, Star Wars KotOR, Fable, Mass Effect, etc.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

As much as I'd like to say I'm from Scottland, I can't. I am very Scottish in my heritage, but i was born in Denver, Colorado. Currently living in the iceberg most people like to call Michigan.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I agree.

Thank you for taking time to read my intro, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Welcome to the server! >8D