The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, my name is Chris. I am currently a freshmen in High School and 15 years of age. I am good with data base working along with very beginner in Java. I am also as of now learning more about graphic arts along with the programming behind making games, such as World of Warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the United States, and only, as of now, speak English and very little German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When the game first came out I was pushed into the game with my brother. I was hooked a tad more then he was and from that point on I have loved WoW with its ups and downs. I had a level 59 Tauren Warrior when I quit playing on official and moved to private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I am a very big fan of the role playing experience and I love to be immersed in a world that is not my own. I also enjoy to play on servers with a good community and great players. Unlike most servers, this one has a great community of players and a very tough application process to play which is something I personally love.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pair, and more of a action or stealthy sort of roleplay. These types appeal to me because I love action and I love doing things with friends and others. They personally make me quite happy. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is either a dwarf or a human. Dwarfs first off are just amazing. I love there drinking personalities and there very go happy moods.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I personally have some high expectations for this server, and from what I heard I should not be very disappointed. I know how organized and strict you are, but yet you still have a relaxed and friendly environment which is something hard to find with a lot of servers. I really know that I will not be let down at all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I personally love the rule "Respect". This is something that all servers need to apply to their rules. I have ran or helped run countless servers and there is a never ending line of drama. This aggravates me to the highest point. Respect is key when running a server and just about every server out that is missing that one key rule. I love this rule and really wish it is applied as much as I hope.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a gloomy day in Dun Morogh, and I was simply laying around as usual drinking my morning mead. Every day starts the same day with me but today, for some reason, felt a lot different. I finished up my mead and got up off my normal walk to the tavern. As I was walking I could not help but noticing my good friend Dagnar. He was doing his usual hunting so I decided to leave him alone and continue on my walk. I made my way into the tavern and drank about a keg today. I of course did not think about what was going to happen next.

A loud crash came from outside the tavern and I being a strong warrior, ran outside to see what had happened. According to what I have seen a large object had fallen from the sky. I ran over to see Dagnar already at the seen staring blankly at the large sphere shaped stone. "Ey' Dagnar what you suppose this is?" Dagnar looks at me blankly "Eh, beats me!" I looked down and moved my hand to touch the stone. The stone burned my fingers at the slightest touch. I quickly moved my hand back and looked around to see if a Blacksmith had left there hammer laying around. Luckily I found one 20 feet away and walked at a quickened pace to grab it. I picked it up, but as I did, I noticed Dagnar swinging his mace and bashing the stone open. I dropped the hammer and ran over to see what was inside. "What yah' think it is?" Dagnar looked over at me with a grinning smile. I slowly walked over and gazed on the large opening in the rock. Inside of the rock was a shining crystal shard, about the same size as a long sword for me.

I looked down at the shard and picked it up. Surprisingly it was not hot, but cold. I walked about five feet away from the stone and put the shard down on the ground. "Dagnar it looks like we might be getting a tad bit of money!" Dagnar walks over and grabs the shard. "Lets take it to the enchanter!" I walked with him down the road to the enchanters home. We knocked on his door and he opened up and nearly fell over on sight with the shard. "Ey', you have got yourself one very expensive treasure" He invited Dagnar and me in and we soon found out that the shard was worth nearly 40 gold pieces! We walked out with the shard and headed towards Ironforge with gold in mind, and smiles on our faces.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

This is my first time roleplaying in a Warcraft based world. My story may not have the correct accents, so I do apologize if they are incorrect. I also want to add that the story was about a Human named Onev.
It looks like you've got the same IP address as another member of the server. Greth.
To clarify, he's a real life friend, and he's at my house as we speak. I would have no need to make a new forum account, if that's what you're implying.
---
Hagan - 75 years of age, 4'10" tall, and 180 pounds.
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Yeah, I didn't understand that myself. People have been known to do it, however, so I had to ask.
Kaghuros Wrote:Yeah, I didn't understand that myself. People have been known to do it, however, so I had to ask.

It's cool, I just thought I'd make a post just to clarify the situation. Anyways, I'll stop posting in this topic.
---
Hagan - 75 years of age, 4'10" tall, and 180 pounds.
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Welcome to the server!