The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Intronduction :)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I played many games before WoW and still now lol. When I was young I played first Super Smash Bros. and Pokemon A LOT. With WoW I played mainly PvP but only because my frinds wanted me to. I got into RP when I was on Cata PTR. I loved it ever since :). Other games I play now are like LoL and FFXIV: ARR.

b]What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:[/b]
I come from America was born March 23rd, 1998. Primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well like I said before my friends introduced me into the game. One day at my cousins house his friend came over and i signed up for free trial on wotlk. I didn't think much of game and just stopped playing never bought it. I think 2 or 3 years later my best friend was playing it and wanted me to play it so I bought it and started playing wotlk. I quest after getting to 60+ because I was poor at the time and couln't afford good internet or computer. Came back late Cata and played tell MoP but I didn't like MoP so quit and now I want to full time RP.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well like a lot of people saw you on Google :p what drawed me into your site was you guys post regularly and are up to date and still active. As I read more on the site I saw that you have to apply to get in! So troll free and loyal players :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I haven't RPed much but I was tought pretty damn well by a gm on moon gaurd. I have only done casual ones like on PTR but did some paragraph RP's on Moon Gaurd :p. So I am up for trying ANY RP! :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite Race would have to be worgens because I like werewolf. Only thing I don't like is that they are so big and look awkward on mounts. My favorite class is an impossible question. When I quit retail wow in MoP I had 7 max toons and some others close to 90 like 80+. I love them all :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
A lot of loyal and respectful players that are chill and like to have a good time. I also hope that there are some who will help new players like myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the rule where I have to know history on Azeroth. I know a lot and would like to get into it more than I am but if you said a name I probably wouldn't remember everything or know everything that said person did in the past. But I'm not like "Deathwing is abig evil dragon who wants to destroy everything for no reason!!!" I do know that he was an aspect etc. lol

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was walking down the hallway, after lunch, when I saw her... I saw the women of my dream, Rachel. Her long black hair flowed down her shoulders perfectly and was shiny in the suns glare. Her hair always smelled like perfume, always. Her deep blue eyes was like the Pacific Ocean. Her red lips were as red as a rose that had just blummed. She was perfect.
As I continued down the hall I tightened my shoulders and tried not to make eye contact,
"Hey Josh!" said the voice of 1000 violins. "Will you come here for a sec?" I looked over to her still scared and walked slowly her way.
"Y-yes?" I studdered stupidly while still not trying to make eye contact.
"Will you help me study after school at the library? It will be like a date!" She said smiling hugely at me. I was so schocked I almost ran away. Instead I looked overe to her and relaxed my shoulders.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hey there! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, squirreltaco!

Don't worry about not knowing everything about lore! I started off on this server knowing only the bare basics. If you lurk around the forums enough, you'll find a -lot-. Additionally, if you ever need help with lore, don't be afraid to ask, even if it's in the middle of roleplay! Everyone around here is really helpful and friendly, as well as willing to teach.

If you like worgen roleplay, I'd suggest popping @cartoonkarl or @Cerb57 a line or two since they've started up a pretty active guild mixed with worgen and humans. While it's a noble house, your character can join to fit any role and be promised active roleplay! (Shameless advertising, hohoho.)

If you haven't already, I'd suggest giving the server rules and policies a few look-overs, to get an idea of what our rules and expectations are.

All over the forums, we've got all sorts of articles and guides for quick-reading just in case you're not too familiar with certain parts of the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips when you're creating a character.

Once you're in-game, I suggest doing /join Chat (for OOC talk) and /join Barrens (for silly banter)! If you have any questions at all, you can ask me or any other Forum Helper or GM. Asking around in-game works as well, should you not be on the forums at the time!

As soon as you get everything figured out and you're lurking around in-game, you should type in .help to see what kind of commands you can use to help you set up before roleplaying. You can spawn your own gear in, open your bank from anywhere, and unlock every flight location.

We hope you enjoy your stay here!