The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My New Achievement!
Having been legitimately playing* the real-life game for a while, I came upon a rather amusing achievement.
The bid for my house went through; and escrow closed. I pick up the key to my new home today, which means lots of moving!

Is it sad when these things happen in life; you automatically think of the achievement box popping up?
Not that I think of these kinds of things. No sir.

Achievement unlocked!

[Image: myhouse.png]
Conditions: Purchase a house in the middle of a housing recession.

So for the next two weeks, I won't be on as much. Getting settled into my new home and all of that nonsense.
So likely around the first week of April, I will be back full time to resume serving** our CotH patrons!

*exploiting
**abusing

Much love!
[Image: emot-h.png]
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.
Tis' a prime time to buy! Congrats. I hear they go on the AH now for about 10-20k in the good zones.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

So when am I moving in?
Congrats on the home!

I nearly got a house once... some punk outbid me...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Yes, it's rather cheap. It's also somewhere I won't feel afraid to jog at night without drawing aggro!

Andrasia Wrote:So when am I moving in?
As soon as I put new hinges on "The Cage". Since you gnawed on the bars so much.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
MoonlightBlossom Wrote:Yes, it's rather cheap. It's also somewhere I won't feel afraid to jog at night without drawing aggro!

Andrasia Wrote:So when am I moving in?
As soon as I put new hinges on "The Cage". Since you gnawed on the bars so much.

Sadly, as cheap as it all is, I'm still paying for my wife's mount. The Epic mount is in storage at the moment, and I hate using in non-special occasions.

Not to mention, it's hard to get invited into the raids now a days. D:

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Dibs on the backyard! =D
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Not only are you financing your wife's mount; you also have a noob who isn't even level 1 yet.
Mentor system imo. Trick that little noob out with a [Tricycle].

Hawk Wrote:Dibs on the backyard! =D
AW HELL NAW. You're sharing The Cage with Andrasia.
MoonlightBlossom Wrote:Not only are you financing your wife's mount; you also have a noob who isn't even level 1 yet.
Mentor system imo. Trick that little noob out with a [Tricycle].

Don't forget about spaying and neutering them. Don't want puppies.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Grats on your new house! =D Enjoy that shiny achievement. ;p
Aww! /huggles

I am happy to hear you got into your homes!

And yes, Rensin. In my area where a two bedroom house with one bath and an attached garage goes for about 150k, the Auctions for them around about 20k-30k.

Not so bad, considering all the houses have been redone by the homeowners just to have them ripped out of their hands!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Congrats Moonlight!

/Hugs

My folks just go there new place which cost them 400K.

PS: I think I have a lot of farming to do before I can get that Achievement.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
Well, I won't lie. This whole thing was a horrible stretch.
It was a short-sale; (foreclosed), so the house certainly wasn't in pristine condition.
From the walkthroughs, it's apparent that I'm going to have to hire a cleaning crew to clean it up first and foremost.

Add this atop of the fact that I'm currently unemployed; and staying afloat solely from savings and frugality.
I am the worst candidate to buy a home; but my loan went through, and so did the sale.
Desperation is strange, even though the end result is tragic. I feel really terrible for the people that ended up losing it.

Weirder things have happened. Thank you for the congratulations, though, guys.
MoonlightBlossom Wrote:

But... but... She'll bite me...

But anyway I've rambled on off topic fair enough.

Hope you enjoy your new home! ;)
Yar, good stuff, enjoy the house!
[Image: Signature.png]