The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My apologys
Some of you might have met my character Nathan it's been brought to my attention that I was a bit out of order while playing him with all the drugs and stuff he did maybe it did upset some of you and I'll be taking his RP much more serious now, If I go back on him that is.

I'd like to apologize for my behavior while on that character to everyone I RP'ed with while playing him.
I hope you all meet my other characters and get to know them because I think while playing him I sank to a low RP level, I hope if you meet my other characters that I can change some opinions you might have of me as an RP'er.
Very mature of you, man.
So wait, people were getting on you for RPing a drug addict? Has anyone RPed with the Cartel, or a bloodelf... at all?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rethallus is a extreame Magic-addict blood elf, man he coughs blood and has mood sings, he twitches and scratches. Most of all he is snorting mana-dust and swigging shots of elemental water for a way to keep partially sane.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Rensin Wrote:So wait, people were getting on you for RPing a drug addict? Has anyone RPed with the Cartel, or a bloodelf... at all?

I've been a spectator to Nathan if anything. It's pretty cool to have a character like his around in the midst of all the 'Serious' RP he's around, but If any complaints were brought to him, I think they are about his dialect as Nathan.
He plays something alike a Stoner-d00d stereotype in way, and that probably irks people. Unless I'm completely wrong and some people just don't like the drug thing.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Yar, there is nothing wrong with people playing druggy characters, and it adds another level of awesome onto Warcraft RP, but some of the chatter was a little too stereotypical to be interesting to watch, and didn't quite feel like it fit the Warcraft universe. Good on you to put it out there Dahirn!
[Image: Signature.png]
If its because of the stereotyping, Well it's a bit funny really because that Character actually has my real name so if I'm mocking or stereotyping anyone it be me as he has my name.

Oh and of course I'm not actually like him in real life!

And again I'll fluff him up and make him less "Dude'ier" and make him a bit more "Dude'eth", Heh, Just a little joke.

But yea I'll clean up his way of speaking and acting ALOT.
Well, my questions are then, why are people telling you how to act ICly? I mean, I play Rensin, as well as more than a few of my characters as the... loud, obnoxious types. And when I say that, I mean they love to talk mean, say crass things, and in Rensin's case, smoke Silverleaf. It's my opinion that your character's vices are their own, and that if someone is telling you that "THAT OFFENDS ME", then they don't have to RP with you.

FOR THE SAME TOKEN, they shouldn't tell you how your character should act. That is -your- character.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I think what people are trying to say is all my quotes like "Dude Chill.." "Bro..Kick back.." "Lets go get baked" Aren't suitable for the Warcraft environment.

So basically I'll just cut down on all the quotes listed up above.

But yea if it's annoying people and making people not like the characters RP I'll calm him down a bit.
It might also come from using the "Chill" IC -and- OOC. I've seen a lot of "Soandso, CHILL!" lately OOC.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
I'm usually the one saying it. People like to yell at eachother OOCly a lot now, from what I see.

Or should I say still?

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

No no, not you, it's in Barrens, and seemingly out of nowhere every time. Like a forced Barrens only meme.

I know I personally wouldn't want to rp with someone who's character is saying chill, while being chill spammed elsewhere.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY