The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My beloved introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, first off I'd like to say hello!.

I'm more or less the average rper, I like the whole concept of being in character when playing mmorpg's. I mean sure I understand that it's fun to go around and pvp the crap out of people, but for me that's nothing compared to doing it through ic means. I'm an average gamer and don't usually make much noise on the forums or in game, I tend to keep things to myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Iceland, the cold north!... My primary language is Icelandic of course, other than that it should be Danish but since I haven't really got the determination for that seeing it all went into English, so don't be surprised to see several grammar issues in my application I'm not perfect and well, we Icelanders aren't known for our spectacular english tongue.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it happened quite naturally. Couple of friends began playing it and it wasn't long until I managed to get my hands on a copy of Warcraft III.
From there I quickly started to love the blizzard franchise, so buying world of warcraft was irresistible.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Weirdly enough I stumbled upon this server with ease, lucky find I'd like to add. I found this server by typing a few simple words. ' wow private rp server' and eureka! Here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy relaxing role-play. The ones found in taverns, and other popular resorts. Although I can't say it's not fun to experience danger and excitement through fighting and other brawling scenarios.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I don't actually have a favorite race, but if I'd had to choose it'll be Dwarf. Not to say I play it often but when I do, it's great. I always love playing comical characters mixed with a sense of responsibility, but not too much. That said I like to say that the Dwarf is perfect for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations?. Well I don't have any monstrous hopes but if it'd be anything it would be no OOC. My god you wouldn't know how hard it is to find, to enter a tavern with no oocers has been a life long dream of mine!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's hard to pick just one. Since all of them just appeal to me in degrees not describable as if this server was made for me! But there's one simple rule an easy to follow, but soo crucial.. The no god moding, meta-gaming, and power moding rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The drunkard wandered the tavern, his eyes kept staring at the women scattered inside. Most of the men giving him bad looks but it didn't seem to stop him from eyeing their ladies. He walked up to the waitress, smiling slyly at her before asking her for a drink, she smiled back and replied "Of course!" she said in a unexpected deep voice, before walking into the bar and beginning to make a drink, the drunkard quickly followed. But was cut off guard as the beautiful waitress almost stumbled at him, he chuckled briefly but the brewer just answered with a boastful grin. The drunkard's eyes were to occupied with the waitress' looks as he failed to dodge the filled tankard that came flying his way, splattering all on his ragged outfit. He grunted at himself before looking back at the waitress that had thrown her drink at him. "What was tha' foh?.. I nevah kne' waitress' cool' throw sah haard!" he said while massaging his forehead. The waitres answered. "Hah, you should watch your drinking, lad. I'm a bartender."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Honestly, there's nothing I can possibly add. I'm just aching with excitement to start.
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you’re familiar to the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I’m online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

Aragorn avatar...my inner fangirl squeals. Anyway, Iceland? I don't think I've met anyone from there yet though the area does look rather stunning. The OOC on the server is confined to the OOC zone, no one will be in a tavern talking with their friends about real world stuff, that is what the OOC channels are for. Anyone who is OOC outside of the zone will have a <Busy> tag on and know well enough not to interrupt RP with jumping around and talking.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
(11-12-2011, 03:34 PM)Reigen Wrote: Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you’re familiar to the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I’m online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

Aragorn avatar...my inner fangirl squeals. Anyway, Iceland? I don't think I've met anyone from there yet though the area does look rather stunning. The OOC on the server is confined to the OOC zone, no one will be in a tavern talking with their friends about real world stuff, that is what the OOC channels are for. Anyone who is OOC outside of the zone will have a <Busy> tag on and know well enough not to interrupt RP with jumping around and talking.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you kindly for accepting me, won't forget it. Oh and you like..Aragorn is one heck of a guy, eh? Anywho, I hope to see you in-game sometime! Wooho!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings my beloved cohorts Calthinian 1 609 01-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Qaza