The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My honest introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Outgoing, funny, loving, team-friendly, honest. That's me, I like helping others, enjoying story, making new friends(with humour).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Slovakia. And my primary language is Slovak.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Spotted this new game in the store. It was called Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. And I just went and bought it. And was loving it from the first second of the intro.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I wanted to play on a good RP server. So I just searched on google "WoW private RP server" and yours was the first on the list. So I clicked on it, browsed through pages and loved it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Those kinds when you are paired with somebody. You slay some bad guys then you go on a pint of beer.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race are Blood Elfs. And class, that is Mage. Blood Elfs because I was sad in WC3 when we destroyed their home and later in WC3:TFT in their particular campaign I loved their story. From being servants to humans, to forming alliance with Nagas, saving Illidan from the jaws of Maiev and conquering Outland.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To fulfill my needs as a RolePlay player.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Rule about RolePlaying. I think that is very important rule to not make characters that are "Creators of the Universe" and that kind of stuff.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor?
Yes I would like to become Mentor when I fulfill all the criterias.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Let me tell you a short tale child. It take's place long before you and I were born." Says the old man to an youngster.
"But how do you know it then?" Asks the youngster.
"Simply. It was told to me as I am going told it to you. Now listen carefully.

Then old man starts speaking. He is talking with a calm voice about something that happened in a village his ancestors come. The village had a mine nearby. And one day they found a mysterius remains of an unknown animal in that mine. Miners called everyone from the village to get a look and help determine to which creature they belong.
At last the Elder of the village comes a and takes a look. He then starts laughing.
"Why are you laughing Elder?" Asked the people of village.
"You are making such a uproar because of my dead dog".

"And that is the end, my child."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing on my mind right now.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Furion has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Welcome to CotH Furion!

Unfortunately, the server was recently taken down (refer to the server news for more info), so you will be unable to actually get in game. However, I will be approving you for the forums so that you can decide for yourself whether or not you want to stick around to see where the community goes from here. Just make sure to obey those rules Overseer Krotok posted here and you should be good to go.

We also have a skype group, so if you have a skype and would like to join it, I can link you some information as to how you can get in it.
[Image: anim_500.gif]