The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello, I've been RP for some years now, I tried many other private rp server
and also retail. I did not like retail rping because i can not keep affording the monthly fees. And other rp servers seem to be have players that always godmodding or overpowering because they begin with lv 80. Most of them just add cool armor and weapons and then just act like an epic character. Well, as I can see this server has better organization and I think
it will be a lot better than other rp servers out there. I always love to roleplay because it feels better to think or play as a character that interacts with the game than just finishing quests, killing other players, or running through dungeons so that you can get cool stuff to show off outside. I like armors in the beginning of the game because it looks more ordinary unlike the late game armors.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Thailand. My primary language is Thai and second is English. I might not be very accurate in English but I will try.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing World of warcraft about 5 years ago. I was addicted to it.
Well I liked Warcraft games before too and as I see Wow of warcraft comes out I was thinking like "wow its an online game and I can create my own character." I would love to be a character in Wacraft world. It was hard in the beggining to play WOW for me because internet in Thailand was very slow years ago. Now I have fast internet.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It seems mostly organized and well because of well organized, the rping would be a lot better and not overpowered for sure. I think it will be the best rp server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like anykind of roleplaying. I mostly enjoy some epic moments like a story that has been building up for a period of time and then it comes to a climax.
I like fighting roleplaying sometimes but like there must be a good story before a fight occur.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Human and Troll. Human because I think its most ordinary and I read a lot about their story line, so I think I can stay in character best in Human. I
also like Troll because they look strong but calm in some way. They have tribes that can identify their personality and characteristic. For Human, I like warrior class, its classic and easy to play with. I do not really like magic
stuff. For troll, I like hunter class, its nice to have a pet and shooting bows.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to see good rping and no godmodding. I want to see good rping thats all. Nothing special.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well I like the grammar rule. I like it because I can also learn grammar and try to write better grammar, I think I will get something from this roleplaying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Watch out!!!!!" Ecthanor shouted as he ran towards me with his arms widely open. I turned to see what was going on. I did not recognize anything as I found myself laying on a pile of bones. I tried to pull myself up from the ground but I could not, my arms does not have any strength and I see Ecthanor lying, wounded.
"Its too late, I'm so sorry I could not helped you." Ecthanor tried his best to
speak, he was seriously wounded.
As I crawled towards him, the ground shaked and I saw a Giant yellow foot.
Some liquid dropped on my head and so I looked up. It was an orge.
It's always nice to see people who want to better their own skills when they come here.

Welcome to CotH. :>
[Image: lichkingfell.png]