The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction?
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I guess you can put me as the kind of leaned back guy, who just sits there idly watching people. The follower of sorts, and does what he's told. So, I guess. The "perfect" soldier, heh. But nobodies perfect!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the United States, and I speak English. Never cared for any other languages. Too hard.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends bought me World of Warcraft for a birthday present, and I've been hooked ever sense. Of course, after the long downloads, and the twenty hour patches.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Retail was getting expensive, and the roleplaying servers on retail are full of... Well, people that don't roleplay. So I went looking for a roleplaying server, and here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all types of roleplay. Okay, well not all types. Because I don't like survival.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves, because their lore is easier than all of the other races as far as I can tell.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just good role-play and hopefully some friends in the process! That sounded nerdy. . .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably "Keyboard skills". As you can see, I'm not the best typer when it comes to grammar. But; Words I am good with.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A dark, and foggy place surrounds Rift as he turns swiftly. A dark figure approaching him. As he slowly moves his right hand to the hilt of his dagger. The dark figure stops and stares at Rift as it slowly pulls down it's hood. "It's good to see you again." said Dibella. Rift sighs in relief as he walks up to her, arm extended. "Yes, as it is good to see you. Just... Don't creep up on me like that." he said.

As soon as their hands connected, a bunch of dark figures come out from the treeline. Swords and axes in hand. Rift glanced at the figures ambushing him. He begins to glare at Dibella. "Did you set me up?" He asks camly. Dibella just shook her head, as she pulled out a bow. Knocking an arrow onto the string.

Rift pulls out his dagger, as his left hand is engulfed in a snowy aura. Dibella and Rift bump back to back, weapons at the ready. The figure leading the ambush screamed "Charge!", and the twenty or more figures ran towards the two. Rift throws an ice shard, stabbing one of the figures in the forehead. As he stabs another with his dagger. Dibella on the other hand, was struck down after only shooting one figure with her bow.

A few minutes passed, Rift ducking and blocking swords and axes. He manages to take down a few of the figures, fourteen out of twenty remain. As he goes to slice at another figures throat, he feels a sharp pain. He slowly looks down, a sword going through his chest. He drops to his knees, as another figure walks up to Rift and slams an axe into his head. Rift now lays dead on the ground, surrounded by dark figures. That turn out to be... Orcs.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I've said what I've wanted. And from the looks of it, there all good things! Thanks for asking though. :D
Hello SaladFingers, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

This introduction is so full of references that I don't even know where to begin pointing them out! (I bet most are unintentional, too, for your part.)
I will say that Salad Fingers remains one of the creepiest things I've watched, & thank you for the story.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.