The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction
First and foremost, tell us about yourself as a player/roleplayer/gamer:
I have been Rping for 3 years now, I was DMing and playing ADnD. I play online quite a bit, an am available most days.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
English, America

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the community?:
I googled "private server RP" and the website caught my eye.

As we are a roleplaying community, what kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy everything but dark RP, I can tolerate some but, I can't go though a whole game set in it.

What sorts of games do you generally play?  Tell us a few of your favorites!:
wow, and random internet games

What are your expectations of this community?:
To find friendly people to RP with, I know the server is closed.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our community, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, I can't stand people fighting over dumb stuff, that if they just said,"Cool, I believe something else but, I respect what you are saying."
Hello!
I'm surprised that the site is still coming up well in such searches after having been shut down for several months now. I suppose it will take a bit for the rankings to go down. At any rate, many folks have moved on to the WoW Freedom server, and from what I've seen on their forums they seem to be a rather welcoming group. It may be worth it to check them out. As far as around here, it's been rather quiet - other projects have been inactive (Minecraft/NWN2/etc.) as I believe more focus has been on other WoW servers.