The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction
1.First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs
Yes, I've read the rules, policies and FAQs.

2. How did you hear about us?
I heard about the private server from my brother who started playing recently. I was very interested in it right away. I've always been a huge fan of role playing and WoW, but on the game's role playing servers I was always level 10 or lower because I'm not good at gaining levels. Because of that, I was often ignored. I also could not customize my character as nicely as a higher level could. My brother told me that it was fun and easy to gain levels and gear with the right attitude, so naturally, I decided I would give it a shot!

3.How did you get into RP?

I got into RPing when I was about 10 when me and my brother would just pretend to be ninjas, princess and king, knights, etc. I've played a few other Role Playing games since then, which have improved my technique and skills.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Again, through my brother. My uncle had an account too, so we would often hijack it and create our own Role-plays on the test realms and such.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I enjoy the Blood Elves because of how powerful and graceful they look. They also can be played as my favourite class, which is the Mage. I enjoy the lore and looks of this combination immensely.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The character I tend to play is one that is usually very kind, but her personality changes. Like a split personality I suppose. She is graceful, generous, but has a vindictive side should anyone provoke it.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I don't really have a favourite RP style. To be honest, any form of Role-play is welcome my way.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I am an avid collector. From rocks to stuffed animals, chances are I have them.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in Canada. It gets to -40 during the winter so I am constantly cold, though sometimes it can be fun as well! Snow brings fun such as snow angels, snow ball fights, and much more! I might need a little bit of wiggle room, but not much! I sometimes forget the ‘ in don't, won't, wouldn't, and such. I try my best to spell those words out completely though.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I remember question one, and I agree to abide by them.
Welcome!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!