The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love fantasy and adventure and have played a few RPG games. To name one, the Baldur's Gate series.
I have also played the games in the Warcraft universe, which we all love, ever since Warcraft II and been a big fan ever since.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the land of ice and snow, from the midnight sun, where the hot springs blow - Iceland.
But I would say English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was young and Warcraft II was very popular, the concept and idea of the game appealed to me very much and I borrowed the game from my friends. And I got more and more into the Warcraft universe as WC3 and etc, came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, most of all; Yours is a RolePlaying server. And I love RolePlay!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the art of RolePlaying over all. But battle+war-based RolePlay, of course I find most thrilling.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love all the races/classes of Azeroth, but my favorite race is most probably Orcs and Night Elves because they've both had very interesting lore and history, and I most enjoyed their campaigns in WCII and III.
Class? Shaman, I just like their spiritual stuff, personality and all that yadayada. And also Paladins of course, righteous warrios of the Light and everything, I just think it's beautiful.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I hope for some decent Roleplay, friendship and fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That everyone is expected to RolePlay and have knowledge of Azeroth, and of course, to RolePlay to it's scenario.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Sahanie was one of the many Sin'dorei who followed Kael'thas' leadership when they took their homeland, Quel'thalas, back from the Scourge. She became a trusted member of the Farstriders and put her service to help rebuild Silvermoon City and defend the woods of Eversong.

With Kael'thas' betrayal and his fetching of M'uru from Silvermoon, enraged she chose to wield the holy light which the remaining magisters who drained energies from M'uru could bestowed upon her, to bring justice to the treacherous leader.

For a long time she had to climb her way up the ranks, serving as a squire and a priestess to the Blood Knight Order. She studied the history of Azeroth and the Light during her training and it was Sahanie's most fervent desire to prove herself through her adventures, and one day to pass the test to become a master knight of the Blood Knight Order. But most of all, to fight against the treacherous leader: Kael'thas... but, if anything, her own judgemental thoughts and her hatred towards the dreadful deeds she had learnt her beloved race had done, could hold her back to accomplish her goal.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
In hope of good RolePlay and friendship - Best regards and thank you!
Welcome to the server!