The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Hi, I'm actually kinda new to this whole role playing thing, though I've always wanted to do it. I'm actually involved with a medieval role playing thing known as the SCA. I just think it's fun to act out of the norm, taking on a new life, in a new world, experiencing things we normally can't in what we know as the real world. I'm a gamer through and through, starting at the age of about 5 with super mario. I'm now 17 and still play fairly regularly, mostly playing RPG's like oblivion and fable, and of course, World of Warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from Dawson Creek, B.C, Canada. My primary language is English though i can make out a few phrases in French here and there.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft with my friend telling me about it about 2 years ago, i went to his house and tried Warcraft 3 and later, World of Warcraft. Needless to say i was hooked instantly, so i downloaded the game from demonoid and have been playing since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I sought out this server because all of the other RP servers i found weren't really dedicated to RPing, so i could never really enjoy the experience. But I'm hoping that won't be the case here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
My favorite type of roleplay consists of a mix of action, romance, fighting, and drama. Sometimes tavern roleplay too, provided that it's a bare knuckle bar fight :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race, for the horde anyway, is the Tauren. I like them because they're the one's who's good side you want to stay on. Even if they aren't one of those war loving races. I can't imagine that being stepped on by a size 47 hoof is very pleasant.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Polite and kind GM's and administrators, an actual RP environment, with everyone in character and such when they're supposed to be, and above all to have fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Respect, i can't stand the other servers where unless you're level 80, the only response you'll get for a help request is "figure it out on your own you stupid N00b". A simple "sorry, can't help you out" would suffice.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: OK, lets see...
It was a cold morning, the fog was rolling in off of Loch Modan. Gremol Hammerfist, a stout Dwarven hunter who had given up the life of a miner to live in the wild, sat up from his bed roll and slowly rose out of his make-shift hut. He looked out across the Loch, to the north he could make out the dam in the distance, and to the west the vast expanse of water stretched out before him. He wiped his eyes and grabbed a chunk of meat from his bag. "Best check my traps then. Eh, boy?" he said to Fenris, the great black wolf he kept as his pet. Fenris had been with him since he was just a pup, and had grown to be Allistair's best friend. "And i suppose ye be wantin' yer breakfast then too?" he laughed heartily as he tossed another hunk of meat to his companion. Once they had finished their breakfast, gremol grabbed his rifle, axe, and bag, and the two set off into the woods...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nothing except I hope to see you all in game!
Welcome to the server! ;)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."