The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction beeeyatches
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hiya there, im a 16 year old dude playing world of warcraft, and I like Roleplaying with my friends. Im pretty good at roleplaying and I think its really fun. Well thats probably it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well im from sweden actually ( and the primary language is swedish... duh ) although my english is good. I doubt anyone can notice that im not English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I read about it on webpages and such and it seemed to be an awesome game. I bought it and started playing... Thats pretty much it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well my friend is playing on this server and he told me of it and made me start playing there ( Berdun / QAL )

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Personally I dont have a favorite but my friend had this idea of a journey from the eastern kingdoms to kalimdor ( or vice versa ) And that sounded nice.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the forsakens lore and I like the race itself. My favorite class is Rouge / Death knight, But rouges are good in roleplaying.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think it'll be awesome. My friend told me about a prison, ships to roleplay in and stuff and it sounds nice.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The term that you have to be a mature player to play. Immaturity ruins roleplay in a second. Like BAM! Just a comment can ruin everything.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Derek swiftblade unsheated his daggers and looked behind him. They were still following him. Damn! He had to escape quick and he knew it. They were not aware of him knowing that they followed him so he had to pretend that he didnt know. Focus. He suddenly rose up and ran for all he got. Ran and ran, until they were far away. His leg got stuck under a root so he tore the root of with his bare leg. He couldnt stop to rest so he threw himself into a bush. The pursuers ran by surprised. Then he struck. Fast as lightning he threw the blades. The poison worked fast. They were dead. THE END.
Hi there Lightloli (nice name :mrgreen: ), feel free to browse the site Wiki and the forums to get to know about the roleplay environment on this server.

Quote:...What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Personally I dont have a favorite but my friend had this idea of a journey from the eastern kingdoms to kalimdor ( or vice versa ) And that sounded nice...

I think you should meet up with this guy, QAL and plan something together about it :D
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Welcome dude LOL