The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Myro's introduction
i mainly play blood elves because i LOVE their history

i come from mesa, AZ USA and obviously i speak english

How did you get into Warcraft?: i saw a commercial for it and badda bing badda boom

What made you seek our server over others?: i hear a lot of good things about it

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i love all of it i love crowds. for the most part fighting/action is my favorite

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: blood elf mage/warlock.. i love their history

What are your expectations of this server?: i hope thateveryone loves RPing as much as me

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: the humility rule

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: there was once a brave man named Myroestus. Myroestus was what they would call a loner, a ranger, a hunter
whenever the horde needed him he was there at any battleground. his most famous was warsong gulc, wher he single handedly slayed 100 alliance warriors with his trusty pet scar. but as they say, even heroes die. and this great man was a hero.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.) i really hope you guys enjoyed my story :)
You can't have humility without something to take pride in, not that I'm implying anything.

Anyways, I mean this resentfully, and with the utmost unfair elitism. Welcome to CotH.