The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

NWN: What do? (Stake your claim)
So, Sachi is doing magic, making NWN2 as a replacemrnt 3D, DMable environment ultimately obsolete. So what do we do with NWN2, if anything? 
I've taken some time to hone my skills with the map creator toolset, but these generic RP locations are just that: generic.

The two things I need from CotH users are as follows:
Do you want NWN2 still?
What do you want in the NWN maps/settings? (go ahead, make it personal; environments are less finite in NWN than in WoW environments)
Yes. : )

On a more serious note, as a noob of this game, I am wholeheartedly on board with this as long as I am able to roleplay. I'm sure not many others will mind, we all have to start somewhere.
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
If you would, give me some direction for building- anything. What kinds of environments do you prefer to RP in in WoW?
I've been hankering for a Final Fantasy-esque setting, probably because I've been playing a buttload of FF7 lately. Magic-powered technology and industry, dystopian dying earth, elemental forces, and flying boats. Stuff like that. |:
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Why not a custom world with a 3-sided conflict between unique factions.
One would be made up out of all the 'preserve nature hurr hurr people', elves and species living more atune with the land.
The other one would be a complete opposite, technocratic empire with all the latest modern gizmos on magic, weapons etc.
Last faction in this conflict would be the traditional fantasy setting with your average stone paved city and all of its inhabitants.

It's also possible to come from some place else to be a neutral party at first to taste all three different sides.

I can also help with building, perhaps find a site with add-ons to add some more customisation features and more RP features.

Nwnvault used to have tons but its kind of dead atm.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
Would people in general be comfortable with an ambiguously PS1 Final Fantasy theme? Itd be hard to regulate, but possible. Would people be comfortable possibly making content for ambience and character customization?
I'm personally more interested in what is already there and expand further on that or create something new within a classic setting the game has a lot of resources for already.

This makes creating regions and finding already customized content very easy.
Also saves a lot of time.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
Since I have played and studied a lot of Medieval Fantasy Game Settings and Lores I don't think that the WoW Lore is best and any Lore is quite arbitary and bound to Mainstream RP Moods of the auditory.
So any Lore Setting is fine for me.
Studying testimonies from WoW Players I realized and I agree that the fun of WoW is actually that you have many Non-Human playable Races and this should be also the strong side of an upcoming Custom Game World.
Different Factions according to Races is actually a very interesting concept for engaging Game Play.
Whereas the concept of Class Guilds that are cross-racial is a bit contradictory to the racial Faction concept.