The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

NWN2 Persistent World - CotH flavour
Hey folks,

I know Dae is making some place for NWN2 but I want to get a full blown Persistent World in the universe of Faerun in CotH flavour, so we got control over the events happening and what we're going to do and what not.
Wanting to go for the Sword Coast region, since it's a more known setting where people are more familliar with.

Currently in the process of collecting hakpaks and scripts, alongside some other fixes and a very neat PrC update.

I can go craft the world with 1 or 2 other people but I'd need some other spots filled too.
Dialogue builder and 2 scripters, possibly someone with experience in combining all the stuff being developed into a package for an auto-downloader so folks can join in easily.

A warning before-hand though, development might take a while and it will require patience to complete. But once it is done, we can create memorable experiences!

Leave a message here if you're interested in participating and join the team.

Experience is welcome but not required.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
Anyone interested?
Over 1k view, 0 replies? :(

Hm... I do fancy myself a writer, though whether or not that's my ego talking remains to be seen. Dialogue builder seems like something I'd be cool to do, my schedule permitting. I'd love to help out if I can!

[Image: USYWXqZ.gif]
(02-24-2015, 11:45 PM)DrakeTheHyooman Wrote: Hm... I do fancy myself a writer, though whether or not that's my ego talking remains to be seen. Dialogue builder seems like something I'd be cool to do, my schedule permitting. I'd love to help out if I can!

Great, send me a PM containing your skype name and I'll get to add you on my contact list.

As I am very much into Medieval Fantasy Roleplaying, I took the suggestion of Neverwinter Nights 2 (NWN2) that I found on here very much to heart. I also started to learn NWN2 as the recomendation of CotH and I started to like it very much and it is actually very fun if there happens live RP or also in doing quests with NPCs.

So I welcome very much if you would get up to set up a NWN2 CotH PW. A Persistent World that would reflect all the Medieval Fantasy Roleplay Streams that the Players on here want to drive forward.

I found on other NWN2 PWs that there are very interesting costumizations, like Pixies, Werewolves, Vampires, Goblins and Ogres as Player Characters.
I think in this community there is a very big NWN background.
It would be really cool if you would set up on one for the community and get the RP up and running again.
For those who are wondering about what "NWN2" is.

When I studied this I found this great link:
http://www.realmsoftrinity.com/Neverwint...hts-2.aspx

I also found this great link where you can get the NWN2 client from:
http://www.neverwinternights.info/

It would be really an affortable and legal option to bring the Roleplay back.
I will push forward the project of a Custom MMORPG Server with the Neverwinter Nights 2 (NWN2) Game Engine. For me as Programmer and Server Administrator this seems a very viable option to implement my Game Concept as discribed in
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...The-System

But whether this will be a Game World like "Untold Tales of Azeroth", inspired in the WoW Universe, depends on how much interest comes from this community.
Already certain is that I want to bring up many non-human playable races to this Game World.

I am still holding up the contact with this community so please contact me if you want to contribute in any way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cube World Harmonic 7 1,490 07-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Hexproof
  The Secret World Sol 50 5,287 03-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla