11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3880
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87733
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3240
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

NaNoWriMo
National Novel Writing Month,

Whos in, thoughts, feelings, etc?

Discuss!
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
I'm in, with my swinging Austin Powers-esque novel. If only I found a way to include FRICKIN' SHARKS WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS. A little apprehensive because IT STARTS FRICKIN' TOMORROW but I think life's all good. I've never done NaNo before, but I'm fairly confident I can pull it off, seeing as two hours of RP pulls about 2-3k words with your average Sol, and that's in proper prose. Only thing that has me grinding my teeth is the fine details like actually writing the darn thing. Ho hum.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
A few of my friends, including a wild moose. Yeah, I was considering writing little stories and one upping them to a novel, but I don't think my skillz0rz are good enough to write a damn novel D:

Edit:FFF
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
PM
I'm in, just started too! Only gotten a thousand words in but I have a good feeling about this, add me on the site as a writing buddy; I'm Nostra, surprisingly enough.

Edit: It's the first here in Sweden! I even skipped a night out boozing to start early, of course, then I got stuck gaming with some friends instead of starting at twelve as I had planned, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
It's been November 1st for three and a half hours over here and as I type this post I've written 1104 words of my novel.

Of course, I would've been able to write MOAR if Moose hadn't sidetracked me with her damn RP. CURSE YOU, WOMAN.

... but yeah. I'm surprisingly optimistic about this, even if the post-apoc survival/adventure/road trip (yes, all that) story I've got planned sorta runs outta steam half-way through. Oh well!
PM
Dagnabbit, I can't start for another hour and a half. :\
PM
Moose Wrote:Dagnabbit, I can't start for another hour and a half. :\

Neener neener. :>

But yeah, if anyone wants to add me as a writing buddy on the site, my username is DoctorBolt. (No, I'm not a doctor, nor am I a Jamaican sprinter, but y'know)
PM
I found you! Added you too, Sol. Also noticed your title, and it's interesting since that was what I named a (very) short story that's supposed to give some fluff for my own little project.

PM
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/493814 <-- me
PM
Hmm, now I ask myself what this writing buddy thing does, just allow us to see the others' progress?

PM
Now I ask myself how the heck do you add buddies. XD
PM
Git to thar profile page. With the search. Or my handy link.
PM
That's funny, Nostra, because one of my main characters happens to be called Alistuson.

Anyway, I've added you all. BUDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEES. <3 And I have no idea what the purpose of the writing buddies function is. Maybe it's a Facebook-esque status symbol ("how many friends do you have")? The mind boggles.

... WHEN IT SHOULD BE BOGGLING ABOUT WRITING. Damn you, distractions.
PM
Ur all my sex writing buddies now. <3

I guess it's to compare word counts for motivation?
PM
Aaaaugh, if only I had the time. I've been trying to get Sin to cross a threshhold for a long time, in an attempt to make him a serious character in current times/dimension/location, but every time I try to write about it, something horrible happens to the memory on my computer.

Oh, and time. Heh. I don't have it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NaNoWriMo 2013 Loxmardin 11 358 10-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  NaNoWriMo '12 Dilly 9 345 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM