The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Name Fail
As an proud altaholic, I recently rerolling a tauren shaman named Ribley. Over the past few days, I leveled him to 38 and today, I started RPing.

Then I realized that I picked nearly the exact same name as another person named Ripley. Now I feel really stupid.

I was wondering whether or not it would be possible to A: Get a name change or B: Reroll with a different name and get leveled to 38. I apologize for trying to hassle GMs who are likely busy enough as it is. I just think this would prevent a lot of later confusion that might come up. Thanks.
[Image: signature.jpg]
How many Anne's or John's are there in the world, having a similar name is alright. Impersonating that person OOCly is not.
I understand that, but I think that people could easily be led to believe that one of us is trying to impersonate the other. I can see a lot of drama happening based off of that alone and I'm sure everyone would like to avoid that.
Problem solved. Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Age of Fail Zarquon 2 778 01-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Kretol