The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Name is Asprah/Tiayou
Hello Call me Asprah or Tiayou what ever you would like.

I live in the US and am over all a kind and caring person as long as you don't think of me the wrong way.
I am Very strict on what i believe (No not religion) but am always open for new ideas
I have always had good morals
I am looking for new friends
I am female and before anyones goes there I am taken -_- (you have no idea how many flirts i got on other realms its getting annoying)
I have posted a GM application and AM NOT LOOKING FOR POWER! I am looking to HELP so don't get me wrong.... it makes me cranky -_-
I am a story writer and i had made a story on Quizila about my Character Tiayou and he love with a person named Falcon. (its called A Blood Elf Love Story if you want to read it)
and as soon as i can get on! i would love to meet everyone ^^' lol
[Image: picture.php?albumid=35&pictureid=189]

Anarial Everblade, Dalaran Mage
Sorry, but you're supposed to fill out the Introduction template.
OK. Sorry for bombarding you like this but.. I really have to.
This introduction looks somewhat like a hit-and-run job, except you didn't kill anyone. You're murdering the so called strictness that keeps us from jumping over walls.

Now; I'm no Game Master or fancy, important player, but I've noticed some bad things on your profile and I hope you can attend to them. So I recommend you to sit down, read through it carefully, see the template and start editing focused.

Quote:Hello Call me Asprah or Tiayou what ever you would like.
You have two names? Tell us a bit more of the origin of each and how you would really like people to call you.
Aswell as your Real name.

Quote:I live in the US and am over all a kind and caring person as long as you don't think of me the wrong way.
Tell us more about yourself. Do you enjoy living in the US? Do you get stressed / annoyed with others when they disagree with you? If someone thinks bad about you, do you get hyperactive? Elaborate this please.

Quote:I am Very strict on what i believe (No not religion) but am always open for new ideas
Tell us more about your beliefs, more about your ideas and how open are you to others.

Quote:I have always had good morals; I am looking for new friends
That's good to hear. You'll fit in naturally with that attitude, since most players are friendly.

Quote:I am female and before anyones goes there I am taken -_- (you have no idea how many flirts i got on other realms its getting annoying)
Surely enough, you could tell us more about your person. How old are you? What do you do for a living? Have you got objectives or goals in your life?

Quote:I have posted a GM application and AM NOT LOOKING FOR POWER! I am looking to HELP so don't get me wrong.... it makes me cranky -_-
This is just.. Wrong! Never ever say this in an application. Ever.

Quote:I am a story writer and i had made a story on Quizila about my Character Tiayou and he love with a person named Falcon. (its called A Blood Elf Love Story if you want to read it)
and as soon as i can get on! i would love to meet everyone ^^' lol

Elaborate more, give references and details. Say more about your character such as it's background story and life. What does it do? What does it wear? What does it like? Etc.

Overall, I'd say you'd fit in.. well. I'll be honest. Hardly.
Despite the silly errors in grammar and abbreviations, I think that you should really think about settling down, talking more about yourself and your ideas. It gave me the impression that you just did this Introduction to 'get over with it'. Well. That's what I think at least..
[Image: 124dk.jpg]
Quote:Overall, I'd say you'd fit in.. well. I'll be honest. Hardly.
What the.........?! Come on dude thats enough, for me its cool that Tiayou made an effort

Quote:you have no idea how many flirts i got on other realms its getting annoying
Was that really necessaryto state? :P

Quote:I have posted a GM application and AM NOT LOOKING FOR POWER! I am looking to HELP so don't get me wrong.... it makes me cranky -_-
Well, you can check your other thread to know what to expect

Anyway, don't feel offended by Rikhard or anything, seems to me he got overzealous in trying to help you out. :mrgreen:

EDIT: And yea welcome to the server
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
I'm not trying to offend her in any sense.
All I'm saying is, from what I'm seeing, she needs to improve the way she types a bit and explain her profile better. Now, mind you. I'm not perfect. I'm far away from being perfect.
I make errors, stupid errors. But I can improve based on what I've experienced.
And sorry If I'm sounding like a jerk or something like that, but It's my opinion regarding her introduction.
Nevertheless, I welcome her to the server so.

Welcome to the Server.

EDIT: Sorry If I offended you in any way. Perhaps I was too harsh on my words.
So sorry. Got kind of carried away.. Meh.
does not really matter. gave up with this realm because people dont know how to treat others in a kind and respectful way here. All I do is offer my ideas TO a GM but no i get a shit load of assholes doing just that being assholes.... but what ever and not all things need to be said. ever hear of SECURITY!!! I dont have to give you people my life story or my real name. I just love it that every one gangs up on people here. its so gay...... and i really dont give a shit if i look like crap on here anymore. i wanted to talk to a Admin and not get yelled at but players. I wanted to give my ideas to world of warcraft and the rp community but everyone somehow thinks that i am an asshole and a greedy little f**k for trying to share my ideas, get credit, and work on it myself but what ever....
[Image: picture.php?albumid=35&pictureid=189]

Anarial Everblade, Dalaran Mage
I'm sorry you've gotten the wrong impression of this server. Many came off in the wrong way, I agree - however, don't let that hinder you from being part of the greatest roleplaying server out there.
Wow. This thread . . . I am disappoint.

I'm sorry you've had to see this, Asprah. This is . . . that's really stupid, guys. What were you thinking?
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Well urm..... I am sorry if you feel that way but you don't set a nice example of the Respect and Maturity you are talking about.
I am sure your ideas would have been welcome but you simply made a post asking to be made a GM which was ridiculous.
Hope you enjoy your time elsewhere
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Quote:Welcome to the Server.
*nod* Welcome!

What..? What'd I do...?quit looking at me like that..!!! *panic/paranoid*
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Personally, I think this is going too far.
Let her speak with the GMs. If she wants to talk in private, I think we haven't reached the point of denying privacy. Have we now?
I am locking this thread due to disrespect.

You guys know better, must I spank you all in order for you to understand this?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HI i am Asprah/Tiayou (fixed all nice nice ^^) EarthyDove 11 1,932 11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Drak