The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Naramar`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
PvPer, PvEer and a RPer. Been playing WoW for five years now and the majority of those years has been spent on a RP server. Although I do 10-man raids as a past time and more awsummm gear that looks great. And my name is Kim. :o

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Norway and my primary language is thus.. Norwegian. But I like to think that I have fair knowledge of the engrish language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Randomly played a demo of WarCraft III, saw the first game and second game in the shops when I was young and I was like, man that looks cool. Alas had no computer until the WC3 times and WoW, so a MMO version of WC was a must have. Didn't try beta but I have played since week one, back when Paladins literally used minutes to solo stuff. ;)

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend of mine talked to me and linked me this server, and I thought why not to check it out, it's even a RP private server. Don't come over that often considering other private servers being for players wanting easy mode epics and to 'pwn'. And I'm a RPer, baby.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action, relaxed, romance, adventuring&exploring. I enjoy all kinds but I have a preferance towards those.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin, great lore, great to play and looks damn awesome in the progress.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find RP, of course. A change from retail RP which tends to get a bit static due to time consuming raids.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Exploiting and godmoding, dear tonksbottoms I hate people who can't graps the simple concepts of STOP CHEATING and pushing their weird stuff on you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uh, my mind is not in it's best state for storytelling right now!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hi.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
PvPer, PvEer and a RPer. Been playing WoW for five years now and the majority of those years has been spent on a RP server. Although I do 10-man raids as a past time and more awsummm gear that looks great. And my name is Kim. :o

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Norway and my primary language is thus.. Norwegian. But I like to think that I have fair knowledge of the engrish language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Randomly played a demo of WarCraft III, saw the first game and second game in the shops when I was young and I was like, man that looks cool. Alas had no computer until the WC3 times and WoW, so a MMO version of WC was a must have. Didn't try beta but I have played since week one, back when Paladins literally used minutes to solo stuff. ;)

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend of mine talked to me and linked me this server, and I thought why not to check it out, it's even a RP private server. Don't come over that often considering other private servers being for players wanting easy mode epics and to 'pwn'. And I'm a RPer, baby.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action, relaxed, romance, adventuring&exploring. I enjoy all kinds but I have a preferance towards those.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin, great lore, great to play and looks damn awesome in the progress.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find RP, of course. A change from retail RP which tends to get a bit static due to time consuming raids.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Exploiting and godmoding, dear tonksbottoms I hate people who can't graps the simple concepts of STOP CHEATING and pushing their weird stuff on you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uh, my mind is not in it's best state for storytelling right now!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hi.