The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Narlafayn (blood elven rogue)
Player: Narlafayn

Character Full Name: Narlafayn Iceblader

Character In-Game Name: Narlafayn

Nickname(s): Narla

Association(s): none living

Race: Blood elf

Class: rogue

Skills and Abilities:

Sex: female

Hair:blondish red

Eyes: green

Scale/Height: 5'5

Weight: 90 pounds

Usual Garments/Armor: a tight leather top the has a space between the shoulder and the forearm along with a pair of leather pants with matching boots. covering her face is a simple mask that only covers her mouth

Other:

Alignment: lawful neutral

Personality: Narlafayn Iceblader is a very cautious individual who attempts in vein to stay out of conflict. Whenever she speaks her voice is soft and gentle, and is usually understood, because when she speaks she speaks clearly. Narlafayn is very uptight around other people, but after a few hours she becomes more relaxed and less ready to rip your head off. once she opens up to you and starts talking you may hear a hint of sadness in voice. Narla once she's relaxed she becomes a little bit to prideful to try and hide the sadness in her life from others. Drinking has a most powerful impact on Narlafayn because when she becomes intoxicated you might here "I will cut you!" or the even better "fire rains from the earth" When Narlafayn becomes angry i would run the other way because two things will happen "she might try and hurt you or she might disappear for a number of days.

History: Narlafayn Iceblader never knew her parents but did know her teacher, the reason for this is because when Narlafayn was a baby her parents were killed and she was taken by the man who killed her parents. Mynoiry Iceblader was the name of the man who took her in and trained her over the years to be an assassin like him. As an assassin she was very resourceful but still needed more improvement, and as the years past she wanted something more so she tried to leave. Mynoiry rejected her rights to leaving claiming he had saved her life and if she tried to go he would kill her. That night Narlafayn poisoned him in his sleep and ran, ran far away into the woods where she legitimately rammed into a troll by the name of Felknon who brought her a couple miles from Booty bay and bought her new armor and new weapons. a couple years after befriending Felknon he was slain by a bandit on their way to orgrimmar for mercenary work. Now friendless and knowing non she carves her own path.
Peon profiles make me fuzzy inside.

This checks out, but if it is possible, I would like to see a little expansion in her history. Perhaps the motivation of the assassin to spare the baby Narlafayn, raise her as his own, and maybe how she felt about it growing up. Another thing that would be rather important to mention is how she would have been exposed to Fel in Booty Bay. If she was in Eversong at the time of Silvermoon's destruction and Kael'thas bringing Fel to help with the arcane withdrawals, it would be understood she would have been exposed to it then.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
In addition to what Sachiko has brought up, she needs an in-game scale! It can be found here and listed alongside the height or as its own section (ex. Scale: 1.04).
[Image: anim_500.gif]
P/C active? @"Narlafayn"
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Narlafayn is active, just no computer at the moment >.<

His computer kicked the bucket and is being worked on, he'll be on when I head home again.
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]