The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Narthir's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I like to play WoW in my free time, sometimes casually, other times more into the game, depending on my schedule. I really like to RP, which is something I don't get an opportunity to do on the regular WoW servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the USA and I speak only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when my friend showed me WoW about a year and a half ago. I've been playing since then and I've loved the lore of it as I began to learn it bit by bit. As I looked at articles on how to get certain pieces of gear or how to defeat certain bosses, I began to wander towards articles on lore about said subjects. It really fascinated me, so naturally I was thrilled when I RP'd for the first time with my friend, Hinbane. I've looked into lore alot since then, and I'm still really interested in the different stories and events within the Warcraft universe.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was talking with my friend Hinbane one night about when we were RPing a few months ago and how I missed doing it. He then informed me that he had recently joined this server and thought that I would like coming in here to do some RP. I immediately took interest and signed up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, like action, politics, and just meeting other players as I go about my business. I like to play the good guy, but I deal with all sorts of characters depending on the situation.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is definitely a Human Paladin. I've always been obsessed with a Crusader type of character, and I always love being someone similar to myself in both appearance and beliefs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to be able to RP with friendly people and be able to have fun while doing it. I don't want to have to make serious commitments but I can try to get on at certain times if my schedule allows it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like how each character must work his way up the ladder of importance. It adds a level of realism to RPing that I usually don't see on other servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((this is a scene from my character's backstory))

Narthir cautiously urged his steed to carry him down the road. In the old kingdom of Lordaeron, it was necessary to be on the lookout for undead, bandits, and other enemies that controlled the area. Having just returned from Kalimdor, Narthir was on his way to seek out his old mentor, whom he had not seen for years. After hearing news of the Monastery's fall to the Scarlet Crusade two days ago, he hurried to see if he could somehow find his mentor alive.

Suddenly, the noise of a sword being drawn turned Narthir's attention to a tree to his left. A Scarlet warrior leaped out, attempting to slash the veteran Paladin with his cutlass. However, Narthir swiftly drew his sword and cut the man's hand off. Cringing on the ground, the Scarlet begged for his life to be spared. Narthir dismounted and pinned the man against the tree. "Where is the Paladin who once resided in the Monastery?" demanded Narthir. The crippled Scarlet quickly responded, "He... is dead. I saw Commander Mograine kill him myself. Please allow me to live!"

Shocked by the sudden news, Narthir mounted his horse and departed for the Monastery to see the new inhabitants for himself. When he arrived at the gates, two guards charged at him, swords drawn. Narthir drew his own sword and prepared to fight. The first guard tried to strike first, but Narthir parried his attack and dispatched him with a stab through his heart. The second guard turned to flee, alerting the rest of the soldiers stationed at the gate of the Paladin. Seeing that he was outnumbered, Narthir jumped upon his steed and sped off into the night.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd just like to add that I'm very friendly and easy to get along with. I'm not the best with lore and facts, but I try my best and I do have a decent knowledge of Warcraft lore.
Welcome to the server, Narthir!

Nice introduction, good story! Hinbane is a pretty cool dude.

Enjoy your roleplay here at Conquest of the Horde, and good luck!