The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nation's Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, I'm Nation. Just like all of you I enjoy role-playing, especially wow RP. I'm also a graphical designer, been doing it for 4 years now, and besides designing graphics and role-playing I spend most of my time working and chilling. I can listen to basically any type of music as long as I like it, I don't have a favorite genre. Anyway, to make it short I'm a friendly and chill person, so I think I'll get along with you guys(and girls if there's any) well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Romania, more specifically Transylvania(no, I'm not a vampire). My primary language is Hungarian and other than that I speak English,Romanian,Greek,Russian,Bulgarian and a little bit of the Scandinavian languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ehh, that's quiet the question since it was years ago.
As far as I remember the first time I ever played Warcraft was when I was about 6 or 7 years old. My brother bought a copy of Warcraft 3 when it was first on the market and then the Frozen Throne. I really enjoyed it, The story was magnificent the way the characters developed was quite amazing, especially Arthas. His story was quite captivating, and no I'm not one of those Lich King fanboys, it's just that the way Blizzard created him, made him, a soldier of the light become the champion of the undead. But anyway, I'm going off topic here so I'll stop.
How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I've found this server months ago, it's just that I never really bothered to register...hell to even make an introduction since I wasn't that active on WoW that time. Though, it was quite attractive since there aren't that many RP servers with a decent population and good roleplay. Since my best friend idvhfd(username on the forums) decided to give it a try I was like yeah, let's do it. ^^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really have a favorite type of roleplay to start off with, I enjoy being part of every kind of roleplay, even though when it comes to romantic roleplay my brain basically shuts down. I don't really have the imagination for that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I can't really decide between Worgen and Humans since Worgens were Humans in the beginning, so I'll just say the Humans behind the Greymane wall and the ones outside I suppose. Humans of Warcraft in general became my favorites because of the vast amount of powerful and let's say "genial" characters that got introduced into the lore as it developed. There is Darion,Uther,Tyrion,Arthas,Terenas,Alexander Mograine and so on.

As for my favorite class? I'd say Death Knight and Paladin. Yet again, in the first place because of the great history behind them and in the second place because I was always a fan of "righteous,protectors of good" and "once a great hero, now fallen into the darkness" scenarios.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a friendly,mature community. I expect to have a lot of fun and good role-plays, memories to remember.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity...maturity,maturity! Ha ha, but really. I've experienced many rage, and freak-outs from kids since I got into WoW. Don't take the wrong idea though, I don't have anything against kid gamers, I also met very young players who showed a higher level of maturity than some of my friends who are even older than me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

====A little bit of history====
-The village of Ryuuji is renown throughout the country mainly for it's dangerous residents and dark alleys which as the villagers refer to it " has a bad habit of devouring those who wander through them without protection during the night". Most of the people who wander inside Ryuuji do it for the purpose of either hiring somebody to get rid of a "nuisance" or to pay their debts to dangerous criminal organizations that infest the village.
Hidden by the vast amount of buildings, there is one inn though where every business starts and ends called "The Shiv".
This inn is also the place where a young mercenary, running by the name of "Dage, the Contractor".

Dage is a 23 years old, fairly built male resident of Ryuuji, and a mercenary who works alone. In Ryuuji it is very rare to see somebody working on his own because even those who do, don't live to see tomorrow since most of the mercenaries either belong to one of the three great criminal organizations that are also the main power in Ryuuji or at least are relatives to a powerful member of one of these organizations. Dage also got his nickname, "The Contractor" because he has been able to take on and complete requests,contracts forwarded to him without being hindered by these organizations. -
============================================================

====A Troublesome Morning...====
August 31, 1133,by.(Before Yuri) One of the most unbearable time of the year. The sun was shining brighter than ever, and it's rays were burning hotter than the coals inside of a blacksmith's furnace.
It was this day when the greatest tragedy, that Dage has ever experienced in his life and throughout his career happened.

Dage, as always was inside The Shiv, sitting in-front of his usual table enjoying the company of a glass of whiskey.
As he reached for the glass of whiskey to take a sip, a heavily built male thug walked into the inn. The thug stopped for a second, looked around and then started walking towards Dage with a poster in his hand as the following words left his mouth:
-You are Dage, the "Contractor" aren't you?
-Seems like somebody is offering quite the fortune for your head.

As these words left his mouth, the mercenary threw the poster on the table, which contained information,a bounty of 5000 ryo, and a badly drawn portrait of Dage.

Dage glanced at the poster with an uninterested stare as he slowly put the glass of whiskey down and said:
-Son, do you even know with who are you trying to pick a fight?
-I suppose not, so here's the deal.
-You slowly turn your back on me, start walking towards that door, exit the inn and we'll act like this never happened. I don't feel like getting my hands dirty early in the morning.

The thug, enraged by the cockiness of Dage, flipped over the table and reached towards Dage with a left hook "I don't know and I don't really even care who you are! No one mocks "The Bull"!.

Dage in order to avoid the hit, slided to the left and within the blink of an eye grabbed the right arm of the thug, and with a gentle throw put him to the ground.
-So that's what they call you around here ehh,? Well, if not for something else, you did make as much noise as a bull when you hit the floor.

This being said, Dage reached into the pocket of the thug, taking out 5 pieces of gold thinking "This is for my whiskey..."
-I will tell you one more time son...get up, turn around and walk out of that door and act like this has never happened.

"The Bull" terrified by the physical strength alone of Dage, pulled himself up and left the inn as the following words left his mouth:
-This isn't over Contractor,I will get my money...one way, or another!

As the shamed thug left the inn, Dage walked up to the bartender for another glass of whiskey.
-"It's one the house dage, that punk was quite a nuisance. He gave me some trouble a few weeks ago, perhaps his encounter with you has finally taught him a lesson."
Said the bartender as tossed a glass of whiskey in-front of Dage.

Dage grabbed the glass of whiskey and chugged into down, saying:
-You can always hope Louise, but these people never change. Not in Ryuuji...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not the best when it comes to pre-made stories, so if you find my story unfitting,too plain,too short..don't let it fool you. I'm more for the improvisation than pre-made scenarios. That being said, I'm not the worst story teller either.
[Image: vfwglv.gif]
Anything that you see in my signature or avatar slot has been created by me. If you would like any type of graphics like avatars,signatures,banners,logos and so on PM me with the details and I'll help you out. Cheers! ^^
Hey there, Nation, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
I see you missed the question about how you found us and what brought you to join this server in particular. ^_^

... So... How did you find us? :3
(09-13-2013, 10:03 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: I see you missed the question about how you found us and what brought you to join this server in particular. ^_^

... So... How did you find us? :3
Edited, will stop posting here from now on.
[Image: vfwglv.gif]
Anything that you see in my signature or avatar slot has been created by me. If you would like any type of graphics like avatars,signatures,banners,logos and so on PM me with the details and I'll help you out. Cheers! ^^