The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Neferure`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a nineteen year old Photography Student from Holland. I have a passion for art, fantasy, history, writing and ofcourse, games. I'm not a big fan of PvP because I think it's very unpersonal. PvE on the contrary, is one of the things I love about the game. I love exploring the beautiful places Blizzard created much more than the mindless slashing which is also a part of the game. This is exactly what brought me to RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Holland, which makes Dutch my native tongue. Besides that I also speak English very fluently, although the grammar gets to me sometimes. French, German and Hungarian are also languages on my list.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My little brother started playing it approximately three years ago. He told me to try it so I made a Trial account, this is what got it al started and now I have been playing for four years already. I really love the game and it hasn't bored me since although I always wondered how it would be to play on an RP server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I know Errato personally and I saw him playing on the server. This motivated me because I have always wanted to try playing good RP. I tried creating a character on the Argent Dawn server that's officially a Blizzard server, but this failed horribly. No-one was dedicated to making the RP a success and a lot of people didn't care about the others and disrespected them. This was absolutely horrible and after one hour I had already left.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not sure (yet). I have few experience in the world of RP and can't wait to explore it. If I think about it I would probably love to be in a place where a lot of people are interacting and playing. Not only to learn the essence of RP but also to have a lot of contact with everyone and exploring the various characters people created. It's a true form of art, in a way. What's appealing to me is also the possibility to wander around the world, never knowing who I'll run into.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the Blood Elves because of their elegance, strong mind and noble attitude. Besides them the Trolls are also a race that fascinates me because of their Jamaican influence and stunning looks. I would love to create one of these races as my new companion in the world of RP. It would be an honor to embody one of these beautiful characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think it's a lovely society of people with a passion for RP. When I watched Errato play I felt the strong dedication of everyone in participating in the stories and developing their characters. It makes me very excited knowing that I have a small possibility of joining this community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely the first rule about Respect. This is something that a lot of people lack, which is awful. When you have respect for each other it grants new possibilities for people to bond. A lack of respect is something that exists in games but even the whole world is coping with the problem of the slowly disappearance of respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Water was pouring down from the sky as I walked through the forest which held so many memories of my youth. It happened a lot these days, the past would take me over again and again. I guess the loneliness still gets to me sometimes, even though I have chosen for this life of solitude. The crackling sound of a breaking twig behind me made me stop for a moment. I turned around pointing my gun in the direction where the sound came from just to find out that it was Brunu, my pet. Rainwater was dripping from his nose, his pelt soaked from the heavy weather. It makes me happy to think back to the day my father told me I was ready to obtain my companion for life. He gave me his finest gun and dismissed me that night. I knew that when I would return with a pet they would be so proud of me.

When I ran into Brunu he was barely a full grown cub, abandoned by his mother. Exactly what I was going to be but this was still unknown to me. He was a fierce one and put up a big fight with me. When I finally won him over it was hours later, I already saw the sun rising behind the mountains. As I finally returned my heart stopped… I remember the moment my life changed forever and scarred me deeply. Everything that was dear to me was destroyed brutally and still I wonder why I was the only one that survived this horrible night. Why I got the chance to live, what made me worthy of living more than the others?

My home was consumed by flames, and when I got closer I saw the most devastating thing. My father's lifeless body laid there in the small patch of grass that wasn't touched by the destructive fire. I don't know how long I stood there, tears running down my face. All of a sudden a deafening sound struck me and I duck behind a pile of crates. I saw the silhouettes of a group of men leaving one of the houses in my village. They were carrying staves of dynamite, whispering suspiciously about other plans of plundering. The thought hit me, they had killed my father! In anger I grabbed my gun and fired several shots at them. One escaped but the other fell to the ground as I ran towards him. He was dead, a pity for him that I am an expert marksman. I searched his body for clues of who he was, what organization he was part of and other interesting belongings. The only interesting thing I found was an amulet shaped in the form of a circle, this I kept until the day of today.

My mother was nowhere to be found, I don't know where she is but I know she's still alive. I hope one day I'll find her, but another part of me just doesn't really care anymore. Since then I have been alone, wandering in the woods. I met tons of other travelers with whom I shared my stories. I still ask everyone I run into about the amulet and hopefully it will lead me further. One day I'll avenge the death of my father, he didn't deserve this unworthy end. I will find the people who did this and they will regret that night, even if this is the last thing I'll do.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
It would like to add that I'm a very easy-going person with an open minded view on the world. I will let myself be guided by the more experienced players on the server so I can gain experience in the RP world. I will also put a lot of effort in reading about RP and be very informed about it before playing. Being able to join this RP server sounds lovely, I would finally have an output for the fantasy world that inhabits my brain. :-)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Thanks for the approval!