The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nekoboy's introduction
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from belgium.My primary language is Dutch, but I know enough english to rp.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me the game, first I wasn't suprised, but after I played it for some time, I began to like it.When my credit ran out, I started playing on private servers.Mostly I went there for pvp and pve, et cetera.But after I found out how to roleplay, my primal goal in World of warcraft was roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Some of my friends told me about this server.And I was looking for a large community of roleplayers, so I thought I'll give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer Village rp, where I'm normaly an alchemist or sort of shopkeeper.Fighting isn't my style, there's alot of argue in there.I tried to /roll with other people but they didn't want to >.>.Also some military rp would do fine, I love being a common soldier of ( for example ) The argent crusade.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer Draenei's and as favorite class paladin.Draenei's have amazing lore that interests me.They also have a stubborn and wise look.Paladin because paladins are fun to rp with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A large community of friendly roleplayers.Experienced or not, it doesn't matter.It's the rp that matters!^_^

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect one, I hate people who annoy people and insult them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a strange dream.....Not strange like weird, Revonar had plenty of those, strange like..... real. Revonar had been out running in the woods as he usually did most mornings communing with his favorite four footed friends, playing hide and seek with the Kit Fox, wrestling with Sonji, the newest member of the local black bear family. Momma looked on with a bemused calm knowing the day would come when baby Sonji would toss Revonar around like a rag doll. After a grueling morning of wrestling, teaching the kits to find hidden treasures carefully placed by Willowhawk in and around the burro, and a quick climb up the Great Bristle ConeTree, he would head off to find his favorite Cherry grove.

That was his intended purpose after all. The elders had given Revonar the great responsibility of look out for the village. Every morning his duty was to climb the ancient sentinel to assure that the enemies of Arcadia had not snuck in under cover of darkness. In truth, there were always scouts and lookouts on every border of their lands, but it was a great honor for the young Revonar to take part in the caring of the village. And everyone knew Revonar spent half of his time up in the old tree anyway, talking and playing with the Ravens and Squirrels. So having fulfilled his obligation and duty, he headed off to the Cherry Grove.
Of course this time of year the trees were full and ripe with fruit, a feast at any king's banquet. Chuckling aloud as he remembered the time he taught Acorn, a little Chipmunk that liked to follow him around everywhere, to pick Cherries and bring them to him. He ate so many Cherries that day he swore he would never eat another Cherrie as long as he lived. Well that was last year and here he was once again. He continued on his way, carefully making sure not to miss any opportunity to greet any of his many woodland friends along the way. Teaching each a new trick or two when possible. He soon arrived at the Cherry Grove. Since Acorn finally got smart and decided she could just as easily carry the cherries to here own nest, rather than hand them over to this excessively large playmate with an equally large appetite, Revonar was on his own. Sure enough, after no short length of time, he ate so many Cherries that he could not help notice that his trousers had somehow became a few sizes too small.. Well the only logical thing to do at this point would be to take a nap and sleep it off. It was only a moment before Revonar fell fast asleep....

(( Hope you enjoyed it, my fingers are hurting atm >_< and Btw, this story has nothing to do with world of warcraft lore))
Yo hi Nekoboy, welcome here

Quote: .........there's alot of argue in there.I tried to /roll with other people but they didn't want to ........
That isn't a problem on this server
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell