The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nelryth introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: As a player? I just love rping non-stop all the time on all games!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
In a small town in Canada and I speak English!

How did you get into Warcraft?: My best-friend showed me it 3years ago and I could never get off!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Searched forever for a nice and great RP private server and finally I (hopefully) found it!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Life rp.. pretty much just being my character and choosing his paths through out the whole time!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Night elf/ Death Knight. Reason why?
They both have some depressing and brutal pasts and it just glides along together nicely!

What are your expectations of this server?: To meet some new friends and maybe some new enemies!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
God mod. Thank god for that rule.. I would try to do some serious RP and they would rez them self's if they died.. And just god modded non-stop

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Nightmares by me!

When I first came to this town I had no idea why I ended up here or who killed my mom because I knew she was always careful with fire. I didn't understand why all this was happening to me, I was always the good girl that everyone wanted as a daughter.

I am 16 years old, five-eight, brown hair and brown eyes. I was the president of the student council and I was in all the honors class the high school had to offer. I also was the captain of the cheerleading squad, but all that had to change when I found out my mom died in a mysterious kitchen fire and now I'm on my way to my only living relative I have left. My grandma that I never knew about but apparently she knows everything about me and think she even knew my father.

When I pulled up to the drive way she walked through the front door of the last house on elm street. How tacky does that sound I mean come on elm street, who in the world came up with that name. Whoever did must really like horror movies.

Well anyway when I walked up the steps she pulled me into this gigantic hug sort of like she never wanted to let go. I tried to pull away but the more I tried the more she squeezed until I couldn't breath.

“Um Karen, uh I can’t um breath, Please let go, thanks I am really grateful you let go.” I asked out of breath.

“ Oh my willy-whackers I am so very sorry I did not mean to squeeze you so hard but, you remind me of your mom when she was your age.”
Wow did she just seriously say willy- whacker, I think I’m not in Maryland anymore and I think I got lost on the way. After that little confirmation she led me to my room.

I was almost done unpacking when I found my favorite sweats so I decided to change into them. I got up to close the shade when I turned it flew up, but I didn’t touch it. When I went to pull it down there was a cute blond guy in the house next door looking at me. I thought it was way creepy that he was staring at me, while I was getting dressed. After that I slipped on my pants since they were already half way up I went into the bathroom, which was right across my room to put my shirt on because I didn't want to do it in front of the guy that was staring at me through the window.

I opened the bathroom door and the first thing I come across is a picture of my mom and a guy with curly, dark, chestnut colored hair. The guy had hair just like mine and we had the same color of eyes. It occurred to me that this might be my father because my mom had blond hair and hazelnut eyes. I really missed my mom right now just looking at the picture. I took down the picture and sat on the toilet. I started crying even though I told myself I wouldn’t after her funeral.

I heard my grandma talking to someone on the phone so I decided to see who she was talking to. I tiptoed into my room as quiet as possible and put the picture in my dresser drawer. Silent as possible I went downstairs and to the kitchen. Standing next to the kitchen door I heard every word of the conversation that went on. It sounded like this.

“She doesn’t know anything, of course I am positive, please get off my back.” That does not sound like the grandma who bakes cookies and says Willy-whacker. Something fishy is going on here and it’s not because she is making fish which I hate. Whatever is going on, I am going to find out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not much just happy to find a Community of RP!
Welcome to the server! Be sure to read up on the wiki which includes useful information such as the timeline. We also recently implemented a custom game object patch which is a must have for some of the rp locations.

I hope you have a nice stay here, and feel free to ask on the forums if you need any help!
Hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope to RP with you soon!
[Image: shootersig_zpsadbf1421.jpg]

Izshandriel Dreamstalker - Leader of the Izshani (Night Elf)
Merewen Sunfire - Warmage of the Kirin Tor (Blood Elf)
Aoen Stardancer - Commander of the Ninth Regiment
Aliandril "Nightshade" Dreamstalker - The Uncanny Priestess