The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nerwind`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm 18-soon-19 now and my first real RP-game was World of Warcraft, which I began playing a year after it's release, god knows how many years ago.
I've always been intrested in the stories more than the actual "gaming", never was much for the raids and such so I've been spending most of my time with various RP-guilds ranging from purely social to more or less "guild vs. guild IC-war" guilds.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden, lived here all my life so my primary language is ofcourse Swedish, though I've been studying English for a long time and when you play (which I've done quite alot) you use English as a primary language, so speking English comes naturally.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've played both Warcraft II and III, and when those stories were turned into an MMORPG I just had to try it out, so me and some friends went and bought a copy each and thus began our strange and wonderful adventures.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Since almost everyone of my friends who started playing with me quit and the retail RP-servers began to swirl out of control abit I went looking for somewhere else to play.
But all I could find was these private realms with different donations-systems and super-raids and stuff, which is the opposite of what I wanted. So my good friend Google led me to you, which seems to be exactly what I'm looking for, a small RP-realm with nice people to hang out and RP with.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've tried most kinds of RP and I can't say I prefer one before the other. Sometimes the relaxing atmosphere of a tavern is just what you need, just talking about all kinds of things, but to have something to talk about you have to do something and sometimes you want abit more action than that and adventuring is half this game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always been a Paladin guy, don't know why but I think the "Warrior of the Light" is kind of my personality, I'm the kind of person who puts a little bit of myself into every character I play. And where others say "Humans, that's dull, I am human in real-life!" I think humans are really cool and fun to play, they are so versatile, they can be just as noble as an Elf, as wicked as an Forsaken and as cute as a Gnome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I've never heard of it before but as I read about it in the forums and on the sites introduction it seems like a really nice place to be at. What I thought was best was the absence of donations and "special-rewards" and also that you promote small numbers and quality where everyone else promotes large numbers and "hardcore-gaming".

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Role-Playing section, because I think that tolerance and respect is something that should be obvious wherever you are and it's natural that you treat people the way you want to be treated. And the Role-Playing section points out all the flaws of unorganized RP, you can't play for an entire evening on the retail without running into atleast two gods and an all-powerful general of some evil army.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The rain poured from the sky, the storm that had plagued them for half a day at sea was determined to follow them ashore. He had gathered his belongings in his leather backpack, which was worn and torn from the endless days of travel.
"Finally." he said to himself as he took his first steps on the pier.
The journey across the sea from Menethil Harbor had been a long one, the elements had worked against them and it had taken them several days overdue.
"To bad we can't stay for long." One of his fellow swordsmen said.
"Aye, Southshore grows more beautiful everytime I set my eyes upon it." He responded without taking his eyes of the little town. Even as the skieswas dark and poured down upon it, he smiled under his hood.
"Get the horses ashore, we need to move on to Silverpine immediatly!" It was the General-Commander, Nerwind was ripped from his moment of nostalgia, the first time he'd come here was as a refugee, this time as a Captain.

This is based on one of the adventures of Nerwind, my main character/alter-ego, a human paladin.
This segement more or less happened some months ago when he was a Captain of an "Army/Militia" which safeguarded what was left of Lordaeron.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I looked around the site and I couldn't find anything about the Horde/Alliance ratio between players, since it's called "Conquest of the Horde" I was wondering if the majority of the players play just one faction or if it's as much Horde as Alliance and vice versa.

Hope you enjoy reading and that it's enough!
Thanks!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. Horde to Alliance ratio varies from day to day, but I can safely say it isn't just Horde RP, probably fifty-fifty...
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]