The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Neverwinter
Do you play it? Whar? What do you play?

It's a free to play MMORPG(with action-style controls) that follows up the Neverwinter Nights series. It's D&D. It's 4E. It's... actually pretty good.

It's also still in beta, so there isn't a huge number of races/classes. But hey. Y'take what you can get, particularly since the game has rather low system requirements.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/

Incidentally, I and a couple of others play on Dragon (the server). I've got a Rogue'n a Guardian Fighter. So, hyus. Have fun!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
This sounds really interesting. I spent almost six months RPing on a Neverwinter private realm and really enjoyed the setting even though the game itself was horrible. Though I cry inside to see that there is no genasi allowed yet but I might just roll my ilythiiri that I RP:ed over there.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Mindflayer is apparently the unofficial rp server.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
I plan to download it and play! I'll make... Something. I'll figure it out later, my brother already plays it and it looks alright. GW2-like combat system, SWTOR companions, WoW quests... That's about all I saw.
I play this! It's actually a lot of fun, I have a cleric on Dragon.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I'm exploring Dragon for the time being, but I just started playing today. Control Wizard here; I -always- roll offensive caster in Open Betas. It's sort of a tradition.
(05-05-2013, 02:38 PM)Bovel Wrote: This sounds really interesting. I spent almost six months RPing on a Neverwinter private realm and really enjoyed the setting even though the game itself was horrible. Though I cry inside to see that there is no genasi allowed yet but I might just roll my ilythiiri that I RP:ed over there.

What if I told you Genesi don't exist in 4th Edition?

Anywho! I got a Great Weapon Fighter Dwarf on Mindflayer, but I'll roll something up on Dragon, sure.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(05-05-2013, 06:17 PM)Xigo Wrote: What if I told you Genesi don't exist in 4th Edition?

The only flaw I find with NW(barring the fact that, y'know, it's in beta and doesn't have enough races/classes/PrCs) is that it's 4E instead of 3.5. But... ya' can't have 'em all.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
I actually prefer 4e to 3.5 (and Pathfinder over 3.5), so to each their own!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(05-05-2013, 06:17 PM)Xigo Wrote:
(05-05-2013, 02:38 PM)Bovel Wrote: This sounds really interesting. I spent almost six months RPing on a Neverwinter private realm and really enjoyed the setting even though the game itself was horrible. Though I cry inside to see that there is no genasi allowed yet but I might just roll my ilythiiri that I RP:ed over there.

What if I told you Genesi don't exist in 4th Edition?

Anywho! I got a Great Weapon Fighter Dwarf on Mindflayer, but I'll roll something up on Dragon, sure.

But they do! They're just... Weird now. I'm like 90% sure they still exist though!

Currently have a Control Wizard on Dragon, too. ^_^
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Brought home by their kindred pureblood elementals after the Spellplague? I honestly have very little insight to the world of Forgotten Realms past the adventures of Drizzt.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I'm gonna be something awesome.

Downloading now.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Ash Kordsin, Trickster Rogue.

Mindflayer. Awwchyeah.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I think I might get into this. I'll need to download it though. Will post when I've made a character.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Gyran, Half-Elf Control Wizard(Best class)

I'm on Mindflayer as well.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]