The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Blood? New Blood.
Hey there, CotH!

Join me in welcoming @"Dae" to the staff team as our newest Trial GM! Be nice to her. :) She'll be focusing mostly on the forum-side things for now, so expect to see her poking at your profiles and PD threads!

Ahem...

There was once this girl named Dae
She plays Undead and is pretty okay
I'm sure she plays other things too
But that does not a rhyme do
This is just filler for the post
Just so I can make the most
of the space in... this announcement!
Grats, Dae!
But where is Onyxia?
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Woo, go Dae!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
My opinion is valued here. Among a community that I so enjoy, that is very much an honor.

That being said, I did not accept this position to give me a louder voice in our community. With these new GM responsibilities, I want to be a resource for you all. I want to be someone you can discuss your interests and ideas with and receive useful, motivating feed back from.

So please, talk to me. Tell me about your ideas for roleplay and the server, and don't be afraid to tell me how you're feeling on the above if you want, too. Even if you quite honestly feel that I do not suit the position of GM here, don't hesitate to explain your opinion. It would give me the opportunity to adjust my behavior, or at the very least, we can keep that in mind as my trial GMship comes to a close.

The only thing I ask is for you to take a step back from the computer for a moment if you feel that you can't muster a polite way to phrase your thoughts. I only ask this because it is a practice that I strive to follow myself, and it will keep your thoughts clearer, better enabling me to do the best I can for you.

And thank you for the poetry.
Congrats!

Those are good ideals to work by.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Congrats and good luck!
Spoiler:
The higher they start, the farther they fall...
[Image: 600.jpg]
BUAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(11-03-2014, 04:06 PM)Geoni Wrote: But where is Onyxia?

DON'T JINX IT, GEONI.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
So the Forsaken domination of CotH begins now right?

I've long waited for a successor to Sol :|
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(11-03-2014, 08:58 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 04:06 PM)Geoni Wrote: But where is Onyxia?

DON'T JINX IT, GEONI.

Ural and Geoni lost track of her just sayin'.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate and helping out, Dae. ^^
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Cool to see more people on the team.

If we're all asking personal questions now; I really liked RPing with Flora on Aidan however long ago that was, but unfortunately I don't know what other chars you play. Who should I look for on the online list to find you for RP?
(11-04-2014, 01:53 AM)Kaghuros Wrote: Cool to see more people on the team.

If we're all asking personal questions now; I really liked RPing with Flora on Aidan however long ago that was, but unfortunately I don't know what other chars you play. Who should I look for on the online list to find you for RP?

Flora's always an option, though I have my kind of jerkfais Worgen DK, Riven and my admittedly underutilized Taunka Frost shaman, Algid. I can do Skype RP, as well; I'm in the CotH official chat as "Erana(Dae)".
New blood for the nub lord!
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mw3mwwCGmB1spfzzdo1_250.gif]
Brothers and sisters of NOD, I welcome you to planet C&C.
I'm working dae shift again which is pretty sweet. And yesterdae, we celebrated my wifey's birthdae by going out. I saw the announcement, but couldn't reply until todae. So congratulations, Dae. I hope you have many pleasant daes ahead of you.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Dammit Ural, I managed to hold back my dae puns, and now you've gone and opened the floodgates.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAE-O!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAE-O!

Dae's now a GM, soon she'll wanna go hoooooome.

DAE!

MESAYDAEMESAYDAEMESAYDAAAAAAAAAE-OOOOOOOO....