The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Crafting Items Sold
Borya in Ogrimmar's Tailoring shop now had a pen of pet spiders that he uses to get near-limitless amounts of spider silk, just so he can sell them to adventurers at a profit. He has also started stocking more exotic forms of cloth.

Dragon populations in Azeroth are at an all-time low. On a completely unrelated note, Tamar at Kodohide Leatherworkers is now stocking a much wider variety of hides, skins, and scales for leatherworkers to peruse.

Yelmak's Alchemy and Potions now stocks a wide variety of elemental essences to be purchased. However, adventurers should be cautious, since the alchemists are experimenting with them and the last explosion was rather...messy.

Through some nefarious connections, Godan's Runeworks now actually stocks real runes, particularly of the Dark and Frozen varieties for the purposes of crafting. They have also managed to smuggle some interesting items out of Molten Core, but are very tight-lipped about how they managed it. Some things are best left unasked.

If you feel that there is some important crafting item still missing, let us know here.
Alliance vendors ;o;
At the moment I feel it's a bit too much work to equally outfit the vendors in Stormwind with everything. Adding items to the Org vendors actually took a bit of work, and I consider it easier to just let Alliance characters access the Orgrimmar shops (most of you are Friendly with Org anyway.)

Perhaps some time in the future, but for now we'll have to make do.
*snickers at the dragon populations comment* Any more stocks and we might have to put them on the endangered species list.
"Love's not a mystery... It's everything"
Quote:Grakor456 wrote:
At the moment I feel it's a bit too much work to equally outfit the vendors in Stormwind with everything. Adding items to the Org vendors actually took a bit of work, and I consider it easier to just let Alliance characters access the Orgrimmar shops (most of you are Friendly with Org anyway.)

Perhaps some time in the future, but for now we'll have to make do.

That's cool! I have no problem wandering that way OOCly!
Omg Dragon have rights too! D:<
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Through some EVEN MORE nefarious connections, the Enchanting Supplier now stocks Hearts of Darkness.

The Mining Supplies vendor has decided that just gems are not good enough for her, and so she now stocks items that may interest Blacksmiths that before neither she nor Johnny-5 had. The most notable are Obsidian Shards of varying sizes.
Last time I was on, you hadn't added Netherweb Spider Silk to the tailoring vendor. Is it there now?
It is there now.

Also, Johnny-5 now sells Nether Vortexes.
But is Johnny-5 ally-friendly?
He *should* be. If not, kill him and bonk Kretol up-side the head for me.
Quote:Grakor456 wrote:
He *should* be. If not, kill him and bonk Kretol up-side the head for me.

The more pressing concern is that once he's pissed at me and gives chase... all the guards he runs past forget that the name floating over their head appears green to my eyes, and they decide to jump me too.

Not that I couldn't just kill them. But last time I started killing random NPCs there was an... intervention.

Poor Shiranshi. She just wants to set everything on fire!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turn Currency Items (Coins) Into Keys? Kretol 15 2,601 03-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Quest items (for RP) Kretol 8 1,625 11-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  IC Crafted Items Jonoth 2 791 11-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Vision
  Missing items dastmo 13 2,290 02-18-2010, 07:04 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  The Awesomeness That Is RP Items! PiesOfNub 0 640 10-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Last Post: PiesOfNub