The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Members To CotH
I've seen many introductions get posted recently. With this said, the GMs now have to check over the newer profiles, as well as other things all over the (Very Large) forums.

A freind of mine tried applying, and was accepted. They don't know this either, because they "lost hope" when they weren't accepted after a while.

Seeing that we would love to have new members to come and enjoy this server with us, please remember that the GMs -will- get to your Introductions. Don't lose hope! Once you're accepted, I'm sure you'll have fun! :)
Additionaly, stop being so impatient, you sillies!

Hey, it's good cop - bad cop.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Also bear in mind that those whose introductions are denied are actually notified via PM or email. Don't just lose hope due to no reply for a few days.
I guess I got REALLY lucky with how quickly mine was approved haha. Took 12 minutes. :P
[Image: RD-Rogue.jpg]
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Raltharon Damara[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Rogue for Hire[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ratchet[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Scrapper[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Zhaana[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Fel Addict[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Mine took 3 days but I also read the FAQ's about joining so I wasn't expecting a response in a matter of seconds.

xD
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
Well I am happy to say that I've now been accepted and I look forward to RPing on the server with all of you :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to find members of an old guild i am in Ogbar 4 1,225 06-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  5000 Members. Killazer 16 3,825 08-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Attention all members of the BSHG and EI Brutalskars 6 1,228 08-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  On behalf of all Wartusk members... SteveWuzHere 25 3,198 04-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Mokoz