The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

"New Posts" System Question
Is there a way to sorta customise what new posts it informs you of?
I'm getting really bored of being flooded with new one-line intros, and the same Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V (That's Copy and Paste for all you normallers)) responses!

All I want is to be able to turn that section's new post alerter off!

((Edit: Edited Title, to make it sound less like a policy))
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Click on "Personal CP" to the left (under your Personal Menu, with your avatar picture), then go to "Manage Subscriptions" on the menu. Manage the hell out of your subscriptions and make 'em go away.

-OPTIONAL-

In the same menu you found "Manage Subscriptions", click on "Board Preferences". Look down the list offered. The last option should be "Notify me upon replies by default". Make sure it's unchecked if you don't want to be told every time someone replies to one of your posts.

I think that will cut down on your inbox spam.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Nono, I mean something completely different! You can click on the "new posts" button to see all that's new, all I want to know is if you can specify which areas of the forum you want it to tell you about, so that I can stop it giving me new posts from the intros section! (does that make more sense? Or have I just led you round a different corner?)
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Oh, hahah! Nope, no way to do that. The majority of new posts are introductions right now, so that's what you're going to see. The only way around it is to actually pick through the forums and skip the introductions section.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Huh. I wonder why...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boat combat system. FlyingSquirrel 0 1,008 09-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  The Tier System: (A prestige system idea, work in progress) Brutalskars 199 24,273 08-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Fort's 'Advanced' Roll System Fortwit 4 1,221 12-21-2011, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Fortwit
  Small question about the new adult system. hyenaskate 8 1,744 12-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  Aphetoros's Combat System Aphetoros 0 614 12-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros