The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New, To Everything.
Ok before you slam the door in my face lol, I would just like to point out that I am new to everything, to WoW and to this style of playing. Anyway I was wondering if there is a place for a total new guy in the game.
Well, you probably should have read the notes on the door before you knocked. Otherwise those who answer won't like that you haven't read the notes.

(Translation: Read the Wiki and Rules. You should probably also post introductions in the... introduction section.)
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
Thanks for the heads up, I will do that now.
Actually, since you're new to WoW read:

http://www.wowhead.com/

Well, don't read it, but keep it bookmarked for a reference. If you want a particular item or need to know where something is, that's a nice site. If you have a slower computer http://www.thottbot.com/ is more friendly.

Also, since this is an RP server, it'll help if you keep on hand:

http://www.wowpedia.org/

There is a lot of lore there and it'll teach you about the world you're gonna dive in. Combine that with the server wiki, and you're good to go.

Don't let WoW intimidate you, though; it's got a very shallow learning curve, even in terms of combat. You'll be okay. :)
˜★Sketch Blog
Delmure Wrote:Well, you probably should have read the notes on the door before you knocked. Otherwise those who answer won't like that you haven't read the notes.

(Translation: Read the Wiki and Rules. You should probably also post introductions in the... introduction section.)

Welcome to the world of cryptic bull and wasted euphemisms. If you want a really, really simple lay down of basic survival rules. Hit me up. I won't do that formal crap, I'm an ex-GM and got 'nuff time and energy to sit down and run the ish over with you. Name's Siv, cheers.
You can't wax that.
Welcome to the server-and World of Warcraft! :)

if your new to the game, I would recommend looking up the backstories on the races, and that should give you a general idea of what is going on with them (so you can get into RP without too many issues)

I know that when I first started to play, I looked up the lore on places after I had found them (like what happened to the Blood Elf home city, etc) That way you dont burn yourself out when looking up places you havent even been able to visit yet!