The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Trial GMs
Welcome to our new trial GMs: Andrasia (temporary alias) and MoonlightBlossom. I feel these two will be a benefit to the server as a whole, so please don't aim to make their job difficult. ;)
Congradulations to you both! I'm sure the whole server will benefit from this, good work.
Yar! Here comes the cavalry! Congratulations!
[Image: Signature.png]
Thanks everyone, hopefully we'll be able to do as much as we can to help out around here. *Pulls out the hand broom and dust pan.*

Time to get to work.
>;]
Woohoo! Congrats! *whip*
Oh shoot. This means I have to act responsibly now?

*overdramatic sigh*

Well, okay. I guess.

Truly though. Thank you, guys. It means a lot.
*puts on her peasant hat*
Wot? Moh wuk? All royt.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.
I told you Moonlight. You have my Avatars Bazooka, should you need it. (And my Axe! And my Bow!)

Andrasia, welcome welcome. I hope to get to know you, and I hope you have some fun here!

Before I throw any fancy cheese parties, what are these two new GMs able to do?
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
We can level-up, approve intros and profiles, and most importantly, nag the heck out of you. >:]
You're both the newest GMs! I get to call you Newbie and give you women's names... Wait... Maybe I don't...

I wish you luck, because we need you guys.
Congrats! :D
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
/clap
This is great. A little bit more support around ^^
Yes... *grins* Support... of evil things! *evil laugh*

Just kidding. Uhh, well, congratulations, have a cookie!
Congratulations both! I don't think I ever saw Andriasa before though.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Me neither but I have been here only for a few months now and looking forward to meet him/her.
And some congratulations are in order. Keep up the good work. :D
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
Woah, Moonlight's GM now and I've yet to RP with you? Dang...now you'll be all busy and stuff. Congratulations! And to Andrasia aswell!
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Was going to say this earlier but didn't so I'll say it now. Congrats to you both.

@Moonlight: I told you that you would go somewhere on the server, your super dedicated and a fun person to RP with. I told you you'd be a hero but I didn't expect a GM. Good luck.

@ Andrasia: I've Rped with you a few times and it was funny RP. I wish you good luck in your new position.

Enjoy your position, you both deserve it!
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trial Run - Profile Wait Time Lifting Grakor456 17 4,554 05-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Ural
  One day in Trial GM Land... ImagenAshyun 23 4,461 03-31-2012, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  TeamSpeak Trial Run Kretol 4 2,133 11-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Clovis