The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Wiki Content!
The wiki now contains a FAQ on The Server in General, answering some more common questions!

Also, we've added information on Ratchet and a link to the WoWwiki information on Booty Bay.

If there's anything you'd like to see added to the wiki, including lore tidbits and questions you see asked and answered a lot, please let me know here!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I'd be nice to see the past history with Hellfire Citadel that happend waaay back in the day (wow made myself sound like and old geezer there..). Im also glad to help with adding info about it if you have questions, Qaza.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Aww, I thought this said "contest!"

Anyway, maybe this'll stop newbies from coming into Ratchet and going "YOU LIVE IN THIS TINY CITY?" or "ENTERS THE LITTLE PORT TOWN" cuz oh my god. LOL
˜★Sketch Blog
Nice work!
Didn't know Ratchet was -that- big though ;o
"Alea Iacta Est"

Gregory James Jermyn - Apprentice mage, curious and friendly.
Yeah, its pretty badly portrayed by Blizz in game....but thats one of many things Blizz left VASTLY simplified. :|
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Quote:Goblin watchmen are quick to put down conflict and make sure the inhabitants all play nice with each other.

Oh mai.

Also, this isn't a request, just a suggestion, but if a GM with abilities has the time, perhaps they could spiffy up Ratchet at least half of it's former glory? That would be... glorious. People would still definitely use it.
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
Ah yes, the city that never sleeps. It's a shame how it's portrayed in-game, really.
Delmure Wrote:
Quote:Goblin watchmen are quick to put down conflict and make sure the inhabitants all play nice with each other.

Oh mai.

Also, this isn't a request, just a suggestion, but if a GM with abilities has the time, perhaps they could spiffy up Ratchet at least half of it's former glory? That would be... glorious. People would still definitely use it.

Oh yeah, that woud awesome. Though we can always be imaginative. *Wink*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Well, like I said, it'd be on their own time. And only if they want to. Sorta like Qaza's nifty (Underused) place. Need moar trolls.
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
Delmure Wrote:Also, this isn't a request, just a suggestion, but if a GM with abilities has the time, perhaps they could spiffy up Ratchet at least half of it's former glory? That would be... glorious. People would still definitely use it.

Actually, as I was reading the info I was pondering exactly what you were pondering...
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Great minds think alike.

/ego
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
*chuckle* Well, I was thinking the same thing as I read the wiki, but in my case it must just be "bleedover" from your great thinking...

I'm very happy to see that description of Ratchet, because I've been thinking it's a great place to RP but it's seemed rather tiny, backwater, and unguarded. Therefore, I'm even happier to see Qaza's imagination piqued!

I for one like Qaza's troll mummy area, but I kinda haven't had a character yet that would want to stir up the dead...
[Image: KeinaCard.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiki URL change Kretol 3 1,457 03-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol