The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Xbox reveal.
The best games have already been made, the rest are trash, mediocre, or barely above average. Welcome to a world of casual gamers, where Skyrim is 'omg, so awesome'...but not really.

Also, check the patent law for it -- it's hilarious. And intrusive. Not bothering with it.
...Skyrim was pretty awesome. I maintain that all that game is missing is multiplayer, and if it had that it'd be the perfect game.

But, honestly, the most fun I have is with indy games. Although Farcry 3 has proven to be way worth the money. Most of that stuff is for PC however.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vie...Owned-Sale

"Retailers will get something less than 10% on each pre owned sale. The rest goes to Microsoft and the publisher. Prices quoted by MCV for pre-owned hover around the £35 mark, inclusive of the retailer's cut, so of that figure the retailer sees no more than £3.50. The £35 is the activation fee, so presumably that would be set in advance by Microsoft independently of conditions in the retail market. Stinker or classic, the price tag may be the same."

[Image: t9MdN8S.jpg]
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Just waiting for all those big name retailers that do trade ins to say "We are no longer carrying X-box games, because it's not worth it to us."

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Or just close down. Those retailers are literally kept alive on the revenue they make on pre-owned games. If you want games new, there are plenty of other ways to get games that people prefer, such as Steam or Amazon..... Or Pirate Bay.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
They are too big to close down. They'd still get revenue from the Wii and PS4. If x-box wants to shoot themselves in the foot... good. People won't buy their crap, new -or- used.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

The fact that GAME went bankrupt says that they most certainly can.

Granted, another company bought them out, but almost every GAME in Sweden has closed down and the ones in the UK are barely scraping by.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
There is a lot I can say about the "Xbox One", but I'm late to the thread as always. So I'll leave this video that sums up my reaction.

Get a game. Put it in the machine. Plug the machine into the wall and the TV. Games happen.
How did they muck this up...?

I'm just peeved that Microsoft has gotten a little less dumb for me with Windows 7, and now its making all these downright dumb decisions with its products. I just wish developers would make their PC games Linux friendly so I didn't have to deal with Microsoft. :/
Woah, wait, hold on there, Dae. Are you saying... are you IMPLYING that video game consoles should be about video games?
(05-23-2013, 09:26 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: The fact that it's Call of Duty is not promising. Every game, CoD pulls something to try and shock the gamers. In MW3, for example, a child dies on screen. And now the devs are like "this is a dog, You'll grow to love him! We promise!" Five bucks he dies during the course of the game and you have to avenge him. In the name of America.

Call of Duty:
American Justice:
Doggy Days:
Revengeance
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
"Every dog has his day."

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

[Image: pTQEHrC.jpg]
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
A fitting song for Xbox One.

Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0dOtzZcm0I
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"