The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Xbox reveal.
Some more info. Here's a snippet from the page.

“With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library. Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection, but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies."

Microsoft added "because every Xbox One owner has a broadband connection, developers can create massive, persistent worlds that evolve even when you’re not playing."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/06/m...ays-online
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
You can also have a downloadable copy of any physical copy of a game you buy. Your digital library can be shared with up to ten people and can be played anywhere, if you log into online at least once per hour.

I've not agreed with a lot of things about the Xbox One, but that deal is actually pretty good.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(06-07-2013, 08:48 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: if you log into online at least once per hour.

Then what if you're at work / school? How can you log in then?
(06-07-2013, 08:53 AM)Nymus Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 08:48 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: if you log into online at least once per hour.

Then what if you're at work / school? How can you log in then?

Or someone who is in the military or what-have-you. It's a big middle finger to a lot of Microsoft fans, but thats not really new, they've been trying to shift their focus to "the family" over "the gamer" for years now. Microsoft has really decided this "system" is a stay at home "appliance" like your stereo or vcr, more than it is a "go play with your friends, Billy" type fun experience.

And now that Microsoft has revealed their radical plans to let publishers decide the resale pricing and limits of their own games, I would be very surprised to see that the PS4 doesn't have similar.
In fact, that might completely explain why EA is not supporting the WiiU, because it doesn't have these features that they can control.
Well great. If they do that shit, then I'm gonna be hard pressed to let myself be a console gamer any more. The only reason I was still clinging to it in the first place is because buying games from re-sale places was a hell of a lot cheaper than buying them new.

Looks like every game will now be a "20$ classic", even if it's an utter pile of shit, or is old and outdated by today's standards.

Don't think that's true? That older games will go cheaper? Buy ANY x-box game (Vanilla X-box, the -real- x-box one) from live.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Probably going to focus on PC gaming next gen. I'll still get a PS4 though because I just like console gaming. Not to mention that Kingdom Hearts 3 is apparently coming to PS4. A picture of one of Square-Enix' banners for E3 managed to get out and it has a KH3 and PS4 logo on it.
Spoiler:
So according to multiple sources, Microsoft have been found to be paying publishers to showcase multiplatform games with the Xbox One and not the PS4 at E3, to create the illusion that the publishers are supporting the Xbox more than the Playstation.

Gee, Microsoft, when I grow up I want to be just like you!
Spoiler:
I've never been more excited to purchase a gaming console than I am now.

WiiU, here I come.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Aaaaaaand M$ has made the IE app on xbox 360 to require gold now. Gratz on that. Huge mistake.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
I can't believe how hard Sony won the conference battle of E3.
Spoiler:
No internet? We've made a console for you! It's called the 360.

Yes, Microsoft. Making fun of your customers with sarcasm will surely win them back!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

So Microsoft went out and said that the console only works in the launch countries. So even if you import one from a country that sells them, you can't use it. So if you live in Portugal or Poland for example, tough luck. All in all, only 21 countries will have the console at launch.
Spoiler:
It also has a required internet speed to work. Something like 150 mbps, IIRC. Someone else may wanna check it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XBOX Gamertags and PSN profiles. Roxas65 5 689 08-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Aethon