The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Xbox reveal.
Worst console idea ever... I just hope my friends don't peer-pressure me into getting it just so I can play with them.
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]
(06-14-2013, 06:46 AM)Xigo Wrote:
Quote: Metroid

[Image: 250px-Metroid_Other_M_Cover.jpg][Image: 250px-MetroidPrimebox.jpg][Image: 250px-Mph_cover_updated.jpg]

I said I loved the Gamecube. Metroid Prime was a huge reason. My issues with Nintendo surfaced after the Wii came. Other M really doesn't count because the franchise was absolutely slaughtered in that game.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
~Spoiled for size~

Spoiler:
[Image: pgVRWD7.png]

Look at everthing on the list past 'Removable Hard Drive'.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
There goes the idea behind "Party" machine.

Seriously, doesn't anyone remember a time when going to your friends house, sitting around playing games you could just pass off to eachother... and wanting to BUY said games because of that? Nevermind, I forget that Microsoft is still so very new to the game market. Well, I guess here's to making a quick buck at the expense of any sort of dedicated fan base.

Watch, it'll stop netflix from playing too when you've got a certain number of people in the room unless they can provide their own netflix credentials. Friggan' ridiculous.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

…I resent Microsoft a lot more than I should, but this is just…There are no words to describe how stupid it is. Just none.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Microsoft used Self Destruct.
It's super effective!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Aaannnd that's all respect for Microsoft down the drain. Myep.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Mmmmhmmm.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Things usually heat up like this every time a new generation of consoles are unveiled. Sony have had their fair share of controversy, too.

Regarding the image in Clovis's post - weren't some of those features the foundation an episode of Black Mirror? See Million Merits if you're curious, which you should be! The long and short of it is, 'what life would be like if we lived in a free-to-play MMO'. I'd be worried if Microsoft are actually considering implementing this stuff. It would make Brooker a modern prophet, for one terrifying thought.
[Image: 1371187431718.gif]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XBOX

GO HOME
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Spoiler:
[Image: the-intellegent-robot-hal-9000.jpg]

I am home, Xigo. And I noticed you looked away from this commercial about a game we need you to buy, let me pause that. And you need at least three of your friends to leave before I unlock the content... and turn the air flow back on.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Quote:>Microsoft had a tough time selling gamers on the Xbox One and its (almost) always-on Kinect sensor during last week’s E3 Expo. This week, a pair of US Representatives want to block the monitoring features of the next-generation console before it’s even released.

Rep. Mike Capuano (D-MA) and Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) introduced the “We Are Watching You Act” last week in order to protect the privacy of consumers from DVR boxes that include built-in cameras and microphones. Verizon, who provides the popular FiOS service, filed a patent application for a DVR with video and audio monitoring capabilities in 2012. But, at this point, it’s unknown if they have such a DVR in development. So for now, the “We Are Watching You Act” is strictly an anti-Xbox One bill.

>The “We Are Watching You Act” would prohibit companies from marketing this kind of monitoring DVR (or Kinect sensor) without first offering consumers the chance to opt-in to the service. The DVR/Kinect operator must also “provide specific details on how collected information will be used and who will have access to the data.” If you do chose to opt-in, when the device is recording it will display “WE ARE WATCHING YOU” in a font “large enough to be readable from a distance.”

While that kind of message might kill the immersive feel of a round of Killer Instinct, it might help with Watch Dogs.

>And here’s where it gets messy. The bill would require manufacturers to create a similar device, without monitoring capability, and offer that to consumers instead. Rep. Capuano’s statement, and the full text of the bill, can be found at his official website.

http://www.warpzoned.com/2013/06/congres...nect-bill/

Please be real.
X-box will get around this. They'll make a EULA that covers all that shit, and then ontop of it will say that people "consented when buying it". It's interesting that the government is stepping in, as it's... creepy to think that they are going to these extreme measures to make sure you view a damn ad.

I find your avatar funny, but for probably a totally different reason than you intended, Clovis.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Quote: I find your avatar funny, but for probably a totally different reason than you intended, Clovis.

I'm curious now. :|

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XBOX Gamertags and PSN profiles. Roxas65 5 689 08-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Aethon