The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New changes have obviously failed.
I've already gotten my dose of drama from Grakor, who has a sort of shaft-up-his-ass when it comes to me. I've decided that putting up with his sense of entitlement and general disdain and lack of helpfulness is no longer "worth it." Good luck, have fun, and goodbye.
It hasn't failed for the majority. Have a good one.
Ah, later man... it was fun havin' ya here! Keep in touch, eh? <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
It is funny that you claim I am the source of drama, when it is YOU that blatantly disregarded the rules that were set down and proved that you did not read them in their entirety. If you had read what was actually wrong with your character (creating a character with a class title such as "Assassin," ) this could have been avoided. Alas, you would rather spar words with me rather than believe that something you did was at fault, and this is what it got you.

I do hope that, unlike last time you left the server in a huff, you do not come crawling back. You'll be disappointed to find that you are no longer welcome here.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I would have enjoyed some vestige of helpfulness or pointing out the specific problem, but no, as I said - you've got a shaft up your ass when it comes to me, and probably when it comes to actually helping anyone other than yourself. Your commentary proved that quite easily. Being a GM comes with perks and responsibilities, though you've chosen to take the perks and f**k the other part, because it simply doesn't matter. If you could just understand that general consensus of what makes a good GM, all of this could have been averted, but no, instead of looking at yourself, you had to say that the problem is always with the other. I fear, though, that this will be the last of my commentary on the matter; good day, asshole.
I asked you to go back and read the rules. You refused. The fact that you cannot create an assassin is stated in at least two news posts and a section on the wiki. I do not have patience for people that cannot read, as I have stated before.

I am not afraid to call a person an idiot if he/she deserves it. That is why I called you one after you refused to look. Taking a superior tone as if you were entitled to an apology didn't help matters, and now you would rather burn your bridge by insulting me on your parting post.

On top of this, I am under no obligation to tell anyone why their character failed approval. This is explicitly stated in the profiles forum.

Learn to read, it's a part of roleplaying.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -