The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New to CotH? Find RP Here!
[Image: Itsallaliewerejustgoingtoeatthenewplayers-1.png]

I'm new here and I have a question. Can I lick Kretol?

(Srs sidenote: I also offer RP to everyone but am also Australian. Woooo.....)
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I also extend the invitation to roleplay. I'm usually on about 4:30am server time. I know thats early but it's what my work schedule permits xD

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj3YaVcOr2nEYN1oNvBdz...g8q7_cYGbw]
"I'm looking for a very hard man to find." "Wa'do?"
- A conversation between Sul'Ji and the cut throat Kairam
I'll extend my hand as well for this, be warned that I'm on only on weekends, and when is going to vary for today.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
/salute

I too extend my hand to the new players. Be aware my internship is limiting my time to mostly weekends only.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
I'm usually on during the dead time of the server but I still extend my own hand as well!
I'm in the US Central timezone so... I'm usually on from around 6am to 10pm Server Time. Feel free to toss me a PM on here or whisper any of my characters in game.
I extend my hand as well. I've a plethora of characters for...Really anything.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
Valicor is always available for some RP, I just need a PM or to be asked in-game!

Side note: @Maulbane , being a guy that takes pride in trying to make really pretty threads, I've got to tell you that this is fantastic. I don't even know what you did at the top there, but it's just splendid. I enjoy both the nature of this thread, and the look of it.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Posting The Real Plotting Page here for RP connections. Make posts in it!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Ahheeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.

Sorry, was just clearing my throat...
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking For Rp? come find the Hermit! Chaseneher6 1 1,218 08-20-2014, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Looking to find members of an old guild i am in Ogbar 4 1,225 06-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  I can't find any suitable RP going on... nothingness13 3 1,032 01-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Qaza