The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nice [Abomination - Persistant]
Race of character/NPC: Abomination(An undead base class would be the best pick)
Class of character/NPC: Barbarian (OOCly Warrior)
Name of character/NPC: Nice
Exact modelID requested:10666 (I hope this is the right one, the NPC name is"Gordo")
Level requested: 80
Any special equipment needed: N/A
Duration that character will be used:Persistent
Location the character/NPC will reside: Eastern Kingdoms as he probably won't be accepted in any boat or zeppelin meant for public transport.
How this came to be:
I believe the profile fills the IC part of this properly!
As for the OOC part, I will explain! The idea came in my mind as I've seen a bunch of Forsaken characters without much RP or things to do. And I don't speak of the Black Harvest! I have roleplayed other Abomination characters before and found the RP more than interesting. I am looking to play Nice as a 'wanderer' of some kind which will 'help' all undead characters. Trying to grant quite a good amount of RP for Apothecaries willing to study an abomination or Necromancers with the same reason. Why would he join the Black Harvest you ask? The Black Harvest is the biggest group of Undead Player Characters on the server, that for he would easily be attracted to it. I hope to go as far as to have Nice be part of future Necromancer character profiles and storylines hoping to spark some interest in the Necromancer class too! I will do my best to RP with as many interested players as possible. Cheers!

Spoiler:
Player: Sorum

Character Full Name: Nice

Character In-Game Name: Nice

Nickname(s):

Association(s): The Scourge (Formerly) The Forsaken

Race: Abomination

Class: Barbarian

Skills and Abilities: N/A

Sex: Male

Hair: None

Eyes: Only one red eye.

Weight: 1031 lbs

Height: 14 feet

Usual Garments/Armor: Nice doesn't wear any kind of armor but his body has various sickle-bladed hooks along with chains wrapped around his arms somewhat tightly. His huge belly is cut wide open showing green guts, all kinds of liquids keep dripping out of his belly. He holds a huge forever bloodied cleaver in his hand at all times. Very toxic clouds of light green gas are always surrounding him giving away a horrible smell but also poisoning creatures that get too close. Some large rags can be seen over his back because of his failed attempts to 'suit up'.

Other: N/A

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: Nice is a somewhat friendly abomination towards other undead type creatures trying to be as useful as he can no matter who the person is aslong it is an undead. Towards alive creatures he is neutral but very curious unless commanded otherwise, there is a good chance he will grab an alive person to check how the insides are like. He is very submissive always trying to please his master/mistress. It is the mix of lust of flesh and low IQ which puts him in bad situations, or even worse.. puts his master/mistress in bad situations.

History:
Nice is a mountain of a creature. Highly muscled and towering over most creatures that inhabit Azeroth. It is obvious that he isn't natural and that he is the result of laboratory work. His twisted mutilated body is full of stitchings looking like pieces of flesh were stitched together. And they were!

And that would be true! Nice was created by the Scourge in a tower-like building known as Slaughterhouse back when the Scourge was unleashed onto Azeroth. His purpose was simple and obvious - kill everything that goes against the Scourge.

When Sylvanas broke free from Arthas Nice was taken along. He didn't care much about what happened or why he follows Sylvanas and not Arthas but he had a free will, now able to do what he pleases and go where he pleases. However he followed the queen maiming and ripping everything that stood in his new allies' way. Filled with joy because he gets to kill even more things!

As Forsaken took over Undercity Nice was set as one of the city guards. He was proud of his position and did everything he could. But that didn't last much as he was sent to Northrend for MORE killing! Filled with joy he followed the Royal Apothecary in the North Continent.

There he fought against The Lich King forces under Apothecary command. Northrend is also the place where he got his name "Nice" from an Apothecary. Before that he was called all kinds of names. Nice loved his new name and always used it even engraving it wherever he could.

After the Lich King was slain most of the troops returned to Undercity and so did Nice. Now back in Undercity he didn't have many options, he wasn't needed as a guard and he wasn't needed for many tasks either. One day he came across a man which was talking about an organization known as The Black Harvest. Nice was more than pleased with what he heard (and what he understood) so now he is searching for this organization.

However during the research he would help any undead creature that would like his help, be it evil or good. It doesn't matter aslong he gets to kill things! And even if he joins The Black Harvest he won't stop from helping other undead creatures as there isn't much to stay in his way either.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Me like!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Nice would be quite welcome at my Forsaken "rehab and relaxation" center.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Quote:But that didn't least much

Typo, me finks.

But looks good. ^.^ good luck!
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Ma like idea of big broda helping all littwe broda's! make sure nice gives hugs! and helps put hugged person back together!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Fixed the typo~ Thanks for the support guys. He will sure give hugs.. in his own way. And I hope there's enough room for him in the relaxation center. Toys may be needed.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
(12-09-2012, 06:53 AM)Sorum Wrote: And I hope there's enough room for him in the relaxation center. Toys may be needed.

Just you wait, Sorum, just you wait.

(Of COURSE there are toys!)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I TOLD YOU HIS NAME SHOULD BE FRIENDLY OR HANDSOME.
Cuddles. COME ON. CUDDLES THE ABOMINATION!
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Uh, I am no longer interested in roleplaying this character. I guess the thread can be moved to the locked area as I might change my mind in the future.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Naz'Atez [Naga Abomination] [Persistent] Spiky 2 1,063 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Malziora[Ethereal] [Persistant] Erynn 12 2,083 05-23-2014, 12:44 PM
  Fleshwreck [Abomination][Persistant] unidragon 4 1,169 02-15-2014, 04:16 AM
  Anthrion Ironraven [Night Elf Warden/ Persistant] Krilari 3 1,360 01-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Vesaella [Dryad][Persistant] Jonoth 11 2,116 10-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Jonoth